Tuesday 28 May 2013

A Screwy Letter

(with apologies to C.S. Lewis)

a letter to my nephew on the occasion of Memorial Day (slightly abridged):


Dear Nephew

Thanks for the 'Happy' [Memorial Day].  I too put up a flag today.  I forget where I got it - I think it was from the Nat'l Organization for Gun Rights (NAGR), one of the many conservative organizations that I support financially (even on my limited Soc. Sec. budget.  What else should I spend it on???).  I had to go to WalMart to find some screw hooks to hook the two metal grommets of the flag on; it didn't come with a pole.  But it worked.  And thanks for the mention of Flag Day; I was wondering when I would have another occasion to put it up outside the door of my apt.   

Romney.  I thought he acquitted himself well in the couple of segments of the debates that I caught; very presidential.  But the Dems caught him on a legitimate question about his background.  That hedge fund that he founded apparently made its big-payoff money on the drug trade, out of Central America.  Apparently Romney got involved with the Bush Family in their illegal dealings, including that trade.  And extolling Cheney on the campaign trail the way he did, did him no good, except among those who would back him financially as not a boat rocker for their ill-gotten-gains.  Cheney helped get the U.S. into the Iraq War [not just for the oil but] for the money; Halliburton, etc. etc.  I know you are big on American military might, but please do some more research on the matter: the Cabal have used patriots like you to further their ignominious ends.  

As for further wars.  It's time for an end to all that sort of thing, Nephew; not a continuation of the play that humanity is involved in, and has been involved in for long enough.  Almost too long.  It's time for a Change, alright.  Real Change, this time.  Not the Obama slowly slowly move-to-the-Left Change that the current administration is involved in.

The Truth will out, in all these things.  For Justice will be served.  But it may startle some people, in some of its details.  Don't be among them.  Keep checking out who was really behind 9/11, and why; and so forth.

If people want to live under government of, by and for the people, they have to put in the hard yards to make it work.  Otherwise, the wolves take over.  Our Founders warned us about all this.  And deserve better than they are getting out of us their successors right now.  

Anyway, them's my thoughts right at the moment.

Oh - one more thing.  I forget where I came across the info, and what precisely it was, but there is some question about Reuters.  Don't trust them, just because they're 'French'.  The Cabal have long tentacles.    

As Reagan said: "Trust.  But verify."

And on that note - I bid you to

Be Well, Nephew


Uncle Duane [my real first name; since you ask]  

---

And I would now extend this bit of advice to the rest of you, my relations:

We really need to get beyond this stage of development, to our next stage, as a species, of full consciousness; into the understanding - to the extent that it lands deep in our hearts - that We Are All One.  That As you do unto others, so do do you do unto yourself - literally.  For - as I say; and reiterate; and will reiterate until I am Krishna-like blue in the face, and it breaks into mainstream consciousness:

We Are All One.  And All IS One.   


And with that, I rest my case.

For now.

You are not off the hook yet, Citizen.  Friend.  Relation.

Part of Me.

Part of We.

Part of the I, that is watching over Us, as We make Our way out of the matrix that We created.  To experience a degree of separation.  In order to come back to Unity with greater understanding.  And appreciation.

And gratitude.

And Love.

For all aspects of the One  

Divine

Being

that We have allowed there to be given form to

and can do a much better job of

as Family.

---

No comments: