I have received some mail recently from various conservative sources pointing out that there were 7 congressional district seats in California in the 2018 Midterm elections where Republicans had solid leads on election night only to lose their races weeks later after the absentee ballots were counted. As one of these mailings has put the matter:(1)
“So how did the Democrats do it?
“Before the  midterm elections, California Democrats passed a new law(2) that would permit a practice known as ‘ballot harvesting.’
“Ballot harvesting involves two steps. First, the State of California sent mail-in ballots to every registered voter, whether they asked for one or not. [Shades of the current CoV-19 scare.]
“Then, campaign operatives, union activists, and ‘community organizers’ [and where have we heard that term before] were permitted to go door-to-door to collect (or harvest’)(3) the mail-in ballots on behalf of voters.
“Under California’s ballot harvesting scheme, anybody can walk into an elections office and hand over truckloads of mail-in ballots, no questions asked. They don’t even need to provide any documentation or proof that the votes they are turning in are legitimate.
“The whole system stinks to high heaven.
“What is to stop a campaign official from collecting (or buying) blank ballots from voters and filling them out himself?
“What’s to stop a ‘community organizer’ from collecting thousands of ballots and then throwing out the votes for Republicans?
“And what’s to stop union activists from pressuring union members to hand in their ballots to prove they voted for the ‘right’ candidate?
“By legalizing ballot harvesting, California Democrats issued an open invitation to commit voter fraud.
“Ballot harvesting is the only reason why Democrats won much large victories in the State of California. Seats that had been held by Republicans for decades flipped to the Democrats all because of this new tactic…” (Emphases in original.)
And the Democrats have planned to extend such measures to the federal level, with Speaker Pelosi’s bill H.R. 1 just waiting to be rammed through Congress when the Demons - I mean the Dems - have flipped enough seats with such tactics to take the Senate in the upcoming elections as well, along - they hope, and anticipate - with the presidency…
First: You might be asking, Why did the Republican Party let them get away with this ‘Ballot Harvesting’ scam, in California, and other states? The ‘tactic’ is obviously ridden with fraud. Best answer: Because they have been caught out engaging in such shenanigans themselves, just with different tactics, and are just experiencing tit for tat, and don’t want to draw any attention to their own ongoing attempts at voter and electoral fraud. The whole thing having become a game.
Second ‘The whole thing’ should now become moot anyway. Oh, we can say that Congress needs to:-
1) Outlaw the ‘Ballot Harvesting’ practice for all federal elections outright; and ideally go further, and
2) Outlaw the practice for all elections, as impairing the right of U.S. citizens to free and fair elections, under the fundamental basis that to conduct such fraudulent practices is to deprive each U.S. citizen of their basic right to have their vote meaningful rather than meaningless, thus for them to have been rendered effectively disenfranchised by such nefarious practices. But not to bother to get into the niceties of ‘the law’ here, and now. My take on the matter:
Regardless of whether this, or this sort of thing, becomes the actual ‘law of the land,’ the people involved in this and this sort of thing are going to miss the cut, into the New World. For, that sort of consciousness will not be in resonance with the energy field of The New Order of Things. So, the actual ‘legality’ of such a move towards fair and transparent elections is moot. Because The Play - in which and by which to ‘catch our consciences,’ as the ‘royal’ - to say, as gods in the making - is over. For now. For this period of the collective harvesting of souls for ‘membership’ in
the kingdom of heaven.
Or rather, in ‘a’ such kingdom. The first rung on that ladder. (Towards full-fledged Unity.)
Coming, to a theater of operations very near
(1) from the American Constitutional Rights Union Action Fund
(2) augmented by and utilizing the votes of untold numbers of illegal aliens and other non-citizens; as I have referred to and dealt with in these pages before, whereby I have considered it ‘a crime to vote in California;’ and more specifically, to aid and abet in the commission of a crime, for just such reasons as outlined in this letter than I am quoting from, but which I didn’t know the full extent of, or intricacies of, until now.
(3) esp. in nursing homes, for richer such harvests