Thursday 12 October 2017

The New Atlantis


Now I've heard everything I need, to know that America is doomed to sink beneath the seas, just like that earlier attempt at a civilization on this planet that failed to live honorably.  For it to be led into its watery grave by - you guessed it - California.

When I came back here after many years away, from both it and the States, to live out my retirement years in the sun (I had been living in the north of Scotland for many years; which often loses its summers to the overcastness of its northern clime.)1 of my old hometown, and went to vote in the 2012 elections, I was surprised to find that they didn't ask me for any identification, to prove that I was who I simply had to say I was.  This, in a state that has made it very easy for a person - well; a citizen, since one has to show a copy (easily obtainable) of one's birth certificate - to obtain a photo ID, either as one's driver's license or just an ID card (a condition that has, to a certain extent, changed.  Read on, dear Reader, for the gory details); the latter of which I obtained soon after my return (not having the 'age' or money to become a car owner).  What is this nonsense? I thought, and complained thereof to a precinct worker, before walking out, determined to find out, at some point, just what nonsense it was.  I was, over a period of years, to find out, and just how bad it was.   Until just this week, when information about the crowing insult came my way.

But first things first.  Having let the matter go at the time, I went in to my local precinct to attempt to vote the next election around, and ask some questions while I was there about the voting process; only to discover that all of the material was available in a number of languages, especially including Spanish.  I inquired of the precinct supervisor of that aspect of voting these days, pointing out - quite logically, I thought - that one has to be able to read and write English in order to become a citizen.2  The precinct supervisor almost apologetically replied that it was "a federal law".  That seemed strange to me, since it was 'a federal law' that one has to be able to read and write English in order to become a citizen and, further, in order to vote, in the first place.  But if that was the way it was, that was the way it was.  Causing me further intent to get to the bottom of the whole matter someday.  All of which - including the awareness that I had come across by then of a major concern in this country about 'unclean' voter registration rolls; and that, coupled with my awareness by then of the millions - millions - of illegal aliens squatting in California alone - finally led me to inquire further, in the next election - 'someday' having disappeared into the well-known hole of good intentions in the meantime - of the precinct supervisor (a different person this time) just who, precisely, I could register an official complaint with regarding these various voting matters.

She kindly gave me the number of the local City office responsible for such matters.  When I called, the nice young lady on the phone assured me that they check the voter registration rolls.  How?  By checking the signature against the original registration form (a fact that I seriously doubted; and do to this even more enlightened day), and by such means as driver's licenses.  But this state allows illegal aliens to obtain a driver's license, I replied (having found out at least that much in my casual research  into this Voter Integrity matter up to that point in time).  At that, her demeanor quickly changed, and she abruptly told me, in a more cursory tone, that I should talk to the County Voter Registrar's Office about my concerns.

I believe that she at least gave me that number.  And when I talked to that office, I knew that I was really on to something.  The young fellow there who conversed with me (our conversation being 'supervised,' a voice informed me) told me, in response to my question, "What do you people do to check the voter registration rolls?" quote: "We don't."  What?  Why not?  "Because people sign up on the registration rolls on penalty of perjury."  What?!  That's ALL???!!  "Why don't you ask them - us  - for our photo ID, that is so easily obtainable in this state??"  "Just a sec - " he replied, engaging in a bit of conversation with his supervisor off the phone; and then, coming back to me, said, in a simple that's-it way, "There is no law in this state requiring that.  If you wish to change the law, you need to talk to your State Assemblyperson."

Wow.  That was bad.

But that wasn't the half of it.

Long story short:

In this state, we have a Motor Voter Law, whereby everybody who applies for or renews their driver's license is automatically registered to vote; leaving it up to the person to opt out of the situation or not.  ('Nothing to do with us.  Our hands are clean.')

'But the authorities might use this as a way to catch us,' says a hypothetical illegal alien to his or her political adviser.  So the Democrat machine in this state went to work, and came up with an answer to that concern:

They made it legal for illegal aliens to apply for and receive a driver's license.  With the fine print of the law saying: 'Now will you go vote - and you know who to vote for?  The people with the 'D' after their names.  It's very simple.'

I jest.  But barely.  And then came a further concern from our hia: 'But some of us don't drive.'

So the Democrat machine in this state went to work again, and came up with an answer to that concern.  And here is what I have just found out (from a comment posted at an article on the Internet to a concerned post of mine on this whole subject):

In this state, the health insurance outfit Medi-Cal - which residents don't have to show proof of citizenship to become part of -  is now sending out, with their renewal forms -

yes, you guessed it:

A voter registration form.

('NOW will you folks get out there and vote???  What MORE can we do for you, to make it easy for you, to vote for the people with the 'D' after their names????')

'D'.

As in Demon.


Trump was right.  Between California and New York state alone, Hillary's plurality of the Popular Vote could have come simply from illegal aliens.

This nation is being taken over, by people who want it to be overthrown, and turned simply into a part of a region of the vaunted - and totalitarian - New World Order of our erstwhile masters.3

Don't let them get away with it.

Otherwise

learn to breathe under water.

Or perish.

--

footnotes:

1 I have often thought that that is what is responsible for so many Scots to be considered to be dour

2 A fact that one of the precinct workers interruptedly disputed; thus giving his political loyalties away.  Which became even further obvious when, overhearing our conversation, he announced, "Here we're trying to get people out to vote, and you're trying to keep people from voting."
   And just so, are at least some of our precinct workers inclined...

3 And this includes the Cal-Exit proposal.
   Another story in itself.


No comments: