Monday 20 February 2017

On Coming Out


  On Coming Out

On Presidents Day
                  I Claim
      my Christhood
   NOW.
              And thus
I have crossed
My Rubicon…

         ...like an
   atmospheric
   river...

I can’t be having
All those people
                 living
      and working
                below
The Oroville Dam
            dying…
          Something
Needs to happen
         to change
This scenario.
          I wonder
         what
         it is…
     …is it
         me
Taking charge
            of this
    situation???

    Questions…

         I am
    an old man
    and even I
       want to
     swing into
       action...

        given
    what all is
     going on

    to head off
      disaster
          for
   all mankind
 in our version
           of

    The Flood.


      Like an
 old war horse,
   responding
 automatically
          to

      the call.

  Personally, I
    would rain
  on Governor
      Brown's
       parade.
     But then,
        that's
         just
         little
          old
          me.

No comments: