Sunday 28 September 2014

Further On Calling'Em...

As We See'Em

I see
That it is not only
The far Left
                but
The respectable
Democrats
Themselves
Now
Who
Are calling Abortion
Merely
'Birth Control'.

You sorry
Sons of bitches.

And that's all
I'm going to say
To this issue
At this time
Since
I am so mad
About this shit
That I could spit
Nails
And may regret
Later
What
I say
In the heat
Of the moment.
                  But
Be forewarned…

--

P.S. Speaking of the Democrats: I take (more than) one of their email sites to keep tabs on what they are up to/their point of view - some of which I can and do agree with, especially regarding the environment ('Yes on 92!') - and I was amused to see this evening their main-site donation request that indicated that they had sent me letters from: the Usurper Himself, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and now James Carville (obviously in descending order of clout, now that I have shown myself to be so stubborn about not sending even $5 to their congressional cause); and if there were a Reply button at that site, with a live person at the other end, this is what I would be tempted to say:

"Not impressed with your lineup so far. Now if you were to send me a request letter from George Washington, or any of the Founding Fathers, in descending order of their importance in your mind…"

--

…and to end this day on a brighter note, and in the same spirit of 'Calling'em as we see 'em;' this, from the way that George Monbiot 'sees 'em':

from 2012: What's the 'real' truth?: 'More from George Monbiot: For more wonder, rewild the world!' - posted on Sept. 28; published orig. on Sept. 9, 2013
(Specifically on how the reintroduction of wolves changed Yellowstone National Park; generally on Nature's 'trophic cascade')

..
kibitzer3 says:

Excellent stuff. Thanks, Jean, for posting it.

A shame that TED censored the likes of Rupert (morphogenetic fields) Sheldrake. He has the same sort of wide-ranging, inquisitive mind as George Monbiot; alas, is more politically incorrect to the Establishment scientists of our day. More’s the pity. On both counts.

No comments: