Wednesday 22 April 2020

On Satanic U - I Mean, Stanford U


Back in the mid-Fifties I attended Stanford U, in northern California, as a pre-Med for three years, before leaving school during the Finals Week of my Junior year, to go on a search for Truth, both spiritually and politically.  It’s good that I left Stanford to engage in that pursuit.  For it has turned out that I would undoubtedly never have found it there.

What am I talking about.  I am talking about the recently announced Stanford study on CoVid-19, which purported to show that the ‘case fatality rate’ for the virus was no more than for the regular flu, which study was not only flawed.  But was outright bogus.  

There are a number of factors to answer the How of the matter.  But before I barf regarding the duplicity of my old alma mater, let me move on to the obvious Why: 

To get us to come out from under - momentarily - the quarantine confines and give the Trajectory a boost, in order to  keep us in lockdown mode until a) the elections in November, which the Dems figure to win by cheating, particularly via Mail-In voting; and on into the New Year until b) the vaccine can come online, and finish the job.  The job of doing us Deplorables in.

Welcome to Satanic U.

As for the Wall Street Journal, which printed all this junk science and ballyhooed it (with one of the authors of the ‘study’ writing an article for the WSJ on the matter without identifying himself as such): It just goes to show that both the far Left and the far Right are involved in this attempt to take down the U.S., and turn it into merely a part of a region of our EM’s totalitarian NWO, in Red China fashion.  With the same nest of vipers at the top of the pyramid of power that this scenario discloses. Who are not all of this world.  And thus, have no loyalty to it.  Or to the creation of our Creator Source.

Arrogantly attempting to become gods before they have passed the tests, along that

Way.  


Sign me

Disgusted.

My thanks to Dave Hodges and Mike Adams (in particular) for this info, on my old alma mater.

Which I now denounce.  After a lifetime of having held it in pride. 


P.S. To clarify: I am not saying that the CoVid-19 'thing' is totally for real, as presented to us. But there is a 'cure' for it - in the HCQ cocktail of three ingredients, for one; and a number of other approaches to the matter, which I don't feel to go into in detail here.  Mostly because I may have to go to the bathroom and heave, in perverted 'honor' of my old alma mater.  Perhaps I will go into all that in more detail another time.  Although you can check these things out for yourself.
     And perhaps that is the main point of this whole thing.

No comments: