Sunday 27 January 2019

A Brief History


In 1961, while working at a simple post-Draft clerk-typist job while keeping an eye on what was going on in life (mostly to do with the political scene, but also spiritually), I awoke to the fact that it was our monetary system itself that was keeping us from coming together and creating a proper society on Earth, celebrating our Creator in the process.  So I set out on a ‘walk to Washington’ (from my home in a suburb of L.A.) to tell that/relay that message to the president of the day, who was JFK.  After a month on the road (a story in itself), I didn’t get into the White House further than to a side gate to pass on my message, but nevertheless I left it there with (presumably) a Secret Service guy, and went on my merry way into the next phase of my life.  

Which lasted until late 1975, when I came across information about a spiritual community in the north of Scotland that was emphasizing not only the laudatory idea of a spiritualized New Age, but of ‘cooperation with Nature’ as part of the deal.  Sounded good to me; and I ended up going over there, and living there in that community for the better part of the next 30 years.  Whereupon I entered the latest chapter of my life.

Which happens to be in ‘retirement’ mode back here in my home (town and) country, of the U.S.   Brought back primarily because of concern about what was/is going on here, at my primary base in life.  Not only with the illegal administration of Barack Obama having disgraced the country for the last eight years.  (How dumbed down my fellow Americans had gotten, I felt.)  But with the advent of President Trump, and that opportunity to, as he calls it, ’drain the swamp’.  Of advocates for - whether they all recognize it or not - an atheistic global totalitarian state, which its advocates call their New World Order.  An attempt to put the whole world under the boot of our erstwhile masters.  Who have demonstrated that they are not just after Power Over Others (POO for short).  But want it in a very dark, to say evil, way.

And thus, have brought things on the planet to a head.  Whereby it is now time for

Truth

to come out of the latency space.

And take over.

The End.

And

The Beginning.


No comments: