Tuesday 1 January 2019

On Telling It Straight


Last night/early today (I regularly sleep in, for staying up late, ‘surfing the net’) I had another particularly interesting dream like the one I had the other night that I reported on in these pages.  In this one, I was with a couple of other guys who were showing me how they placed their fingers on a ball to pitch it, particularly with some spin on it.  I found it interesting, as to how similar they both were to how I placed mine, but were not quite the same.  I showed them my way, and then went to deliver a pitch said way - and it didn’t work.  The ball wouldn’t leave my hand properly; there was a delay in the act, in the action.  I tried again, and the same thing happened.  And the batters came up and passed right by me, somewhat indifferently, showing that they were not bothered a bit by my delivery, demonstrating that my pitch wasn’t working. 

That the way that I was ‘delivering the ball’ - making my ‘pitch’ - wasn’t working, ‘against’ them…

My mind ‘delivered’ to me the idea that the dream was involving the way that I sometimes engage in prosody in these pages, being intrigued as to how words often rhyme when the thoughts come to me.  That my technique - my ‘pitch’ - wasn’t working.  At least regarding some ‘batters’…(1)

Okay.  So I’ll deliver a message straight.  No ‘technique’.  Just a fact.  As I see it.  And to begin this year with:

People who have a love for the truth of things will make the cut, coming up.  Those who don’t, have some work to engage in.

A case in point.  Regarding the ’Trump Derangement Syndrome’ going on in the country these dark days:

’Trump is to blame for those poor children dying.  Bad man!  Evil man!’

Bull.  Shit.

What’s really going on here??  My take on it:

It’s all spin - and often, projection spin al that - off the ’hands’ of bs artists. Like the revolutionaries who have infiltrated into and largely taken over our education system.  (At all levels)  Trump is the theoretically predicted response to their Marxist attempts at takeover, the Reactionary incarnate, needing to be destroyed, with their demonizing charges about their Nemesis/nemeses at the ready; and Trump giving them a rich target, for having no fear of them, and tendency of ’telling it like it is’.  And even if sometimes their spin on him (and other Americans) is outright ludicrous, they wilt still engage in it.  Because a) mud sticks; and b) people are pushovers.  

And especially for having been dumbed down by said education system, for years, and years, and years.(2)

So I say to these asshats in charge of our communications systems these days, and their hand puppets in the ranks of, like, politicians on the far Left:

Stop your nonsense.  In the case of the subject mentioned: People wouldn’t have been trying to get into this country illegally - and often in very dangerous ways (for them and their children.  Or their sex objects, to sell) - if people like you lot a) hadn’t enticed them (along with the likes of George Soros and his money) into ‘going for it’, and b) had done your real job and let them know that that wasn’t the way to come into this country.(3)  But no.  The prospect of all those votes was just too great a temptation for you to pass up, wasn’t it.  You miserable miscreants.  You sellouts of your divine inheritance.(4)  What a shameful, shameful lot you are.  

And have been, long enough.


The bottom line: The border must be made secure.  All that child and adult sex trafficking going on across our porous border, and the drug- and gun-running, and other criminals including MS13 gang members, and ISIS and other outright terrorists, being brought in to help with the takedown and takeover of this country - and the flooding of our welfare systems with people whom the system was not designed for,,, (5)  One could go on in this vein; but the child sex trafficking alone is reason and cause enough to 

SECURE THE DAMN BORDER.  

And

Prepare For Takeoff.

And that is may straight-ball pitch.
                                       
-

People just want a better life?  Tell me.  But there are ways to attempt to deliver that.  And then there are ways.

And your Way is the wrong Way.


(P.S. It wasn’t really a ball, except for its shape.  It was something that had strands in it.  
     Like sentences???…)


footnotes:

(1) That is to say, for at least some of the people with whom I share these pages of my journal.  But why make it difficult, eh?
     (But the footnotes stay.  That's just the way my mind works.  One thing leads to another...)

(2) The knowledge amongst young people of this country’s history is absolutely appalling, as many studies and interviews have demonstrated.  All, for a reason:
     its takeover.
     (It's to the point where even a newly-elected member of Congress doesn't know the three branches of our government.
     (Branches of government? What's that???'...)

(3) That there is a front door into this country; and they were welcome to apply.  And be vetted.  As would anybody be, to come into any front door.
     But then, that hasn’t been the point of the exercise anyway, has it.  Looking for ‘a better life,’ and all that.  They have been your ‘cannon fodder’ in order to bankrupt this country, and try to get it to fall into your hands that way, like an overripe piece of fruit.  The Cloward-Piven Strategy at work, and all that.  And so you are the proper guilty ones in this scenario.
   Hypocrites.

(4) Selling it for a mess of pottage.
     Look it up.

(5) Yes yes: We need to clean up our own act in this country, or there wouldn’t be a market for what some people have to sell, in the way of sex and drugs and the like  And that will happen.  But that doesn’t take you miserable lot off the hook who are inducing this crap to take place, and even facilitating it.

No comments: