Monday 12 August 2019

The Final Test?


Today I am left wondering.  How do I reconcile the fact that, on the one hand, the channel source for Archangel Michael comes out with - or at least is credited with - such inspiring and cogent material aa the article ‘The Essence of Individual Sovereignty,’ that I posted here late last night/early this morning, and on the other hand, severely chastises anyone who doesn’t believe in the oh-so pure saintliness of BHO?*

’Tis a puzzlement.  Is it a test?

Is this year’s Lions Gate Portal involved in some way??

In any event, and be all that as it may:

This is a matrix.  An illusion.  A hologram.  I will shatter it before I will give in to its perceived reality, as separate from Truth.  I will not be forced to abide by either an individual untruth or its institutional untruth.  

This is a parting of the Ways.

Those who are ready for Ascension into 5D consciousness reality will move on and Up (and also to say, In).  Those who aren’t, will remain in a 3D matrix, for more seasoning, more schooling.

Your individual choice.  


* Forget his illegality in the office in the first place.  Forget his firing of hundreds of military officers perceived to be too loyal to their oaths of office and the Republic to be able to be counted on to help bring the country down, into a dystopian, Dark-side version of a New World Order. Forget his encouragement of illegal aliens to get out and vote.   And on and on, in that vein.  Onward into 1984!

---

(A friend, who was aware of the initial AAM article, has taken me to tsk for ‘harping on’ about the BHO business, saying “You could use your good energy in better ways”.  Amazing….this person expressed interest in hearing what Steve had to say about my email to him, if he responds.  My response:)

He was kind enough to respond - with a canned response, quoting another of his favorite channeler's 'sources': The Mother.  They are 'all' hooked on the red herring of the birth certificate business.  I emailed him back pointing out the main point that I meant to emphasize: about BHO's parents.  (If they are his real birth parents; another story.)  You cannot be a 'natural born' citizen and have non-citizen parents - it is a contradiction in terms.  THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

You chastise me for staying on this point - Question: Would you have the country not run by its rule of law - its Constitution?  If the country does not run by the rule of law, it will be run by tyrants - that is to say, by arbitrary law.  Whatever TPTB can get away with.  Majoritarian rule.   Mob rule.  I am not sure that you fully understand this.  Please tell me where you think that I am wrong, in this.  I really can't get where YOU are coming from.


Stan

--

As I say, about a parting of the Ways...

No comments: