Monday 30 March 2020

A Field Theory


Report from the field: I am having growing inability to access conservative sites.  It started with Ben Shapiro’s site (two of his, actually) some time ago, and now it has extended to at least Tea Party Command Center and The Blaze: their articles won’t load.  I’m not sure if it’s due to something going on at my end or theirs - my wifi connection has, indeed, been acting ’up’ lately, being periodic in its connectivity.  (Not just slowness, with so many people, being at home a lot these quarantine days, online.)  But I am able to access other sites - including several liberal sites that I take - even when I can’t these sorts of sites.

1) I am not a happy camper about all this.  And by “all this” I mean as well reports, for some time now, from a number of what could be called ‘conservative’ sites - including alternative health sites - that they have been discriminated against by their site hosts, in being demonetized, and even outrightly censored, by ideological Fact Checkers.  All of whom should be labeled Bolsheviks.  
     In a free country??!  Well - of course.  That would be the point for such people, wouldn’t it.
     And speaking of ‘such people’:

2)  I sure hope that some prognosticators are right, who are letting us know - before they, too, are cut off - their take on things: that the White Hats (aka the Alliance) are about to make their move against all this infuriating nonsense emanating from the NWO crowd - which amounts to warfare (and good on people on the Right who have refused to take the bait and give the Left its desired excuse to open it up to a shooting stage) - and that there will be Three Days of Darkness coming up soon, during which time the Internet and our cell phones will be offline, and a) the Internet will be cleansed of its ‘dark nodes,’ with the pedophiles and the Illuminati getting theirs, and b) there will be a takedown of the ‘Cabal’.  The Dark side in this Play that we are in.  With the White Hat Alliance cleansing everything of the corruption and criminality rampant in our current society.  Which wouldn’t be able to survive the flood of Light that is about to come in, anyway.  And send us into a - the - 

Golden Age.

Figuratively.  And literally.


As to this business of ‘fields’.     

My family name is Stanfield.  It comes, or so I was told, by my paternal grandparent who was interested in and doing genealogy,* from how families used to be identified in the old days from such things as being a Baker, or a Miller, or a Smith, or a Carpenter, and so forth.  And from such circumstances as a family that marked their property boundaries with a stone in the field. 

I am a stone in the field.  The Field that we all live in.  And by.  And I cause the field to part around me, as I make my Way

Home

again.

As part of

a multidimensional shift going on.

Out of the Dark.  And into

the Light.

May you be able to tolerate it.

In this go-'round.  This

Harvesting.  Of souls.  Who are ready

to move

On.

And Up.

Out.

Of one’s childhood.  Spiritually speaking.  Not understanding - yet -

how great you really are.  For being 

a chip off the old block.  Growing into

a stone.  

In the Field.

Or out.

Beyond.

As is your inheritance.

Just waiting.  For you

to claim it.


P.S. And now, in a last-minute checking of my in-question emails, I see that blockage of some conservative sites has cleared.  All except for the Tea Party Command Center and Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire.  But hang in there, Dee & Melony and Ben.  As I say:
     Help is on the way.
     And from a number of sources.


* from being a Mormon; who believe in ‘baptism for the dead,’ i.e., being baptized for one’s ancestors who never had the opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ, and so were never baptized in the faith, and thus being eligible for the highest kingdom. It all sounds rather hit-and-miss to me.
   But then, who am I.

No comments: