Tuesday 23 April 2019

Follow-Up Open Letter

  To Pres. Trump

(Note: The Left in this country is trying to make it as though merely any resident of age (and the younger the better; for their having gotten to our youth over the years, via their takeover of the education systems in the country) can vote.  Having flooded illegal aliens into the country for just that purpose, and cynically and satanically using their illegal votes to make it legal.  Believers, as they are, and do, in the belief system that ‘There is nothing right nor wrong but thinking makes ti so’.  That all is relative; there are no absolutes. What is right is what is right for you.  How you feel about something.

Well, let me tell you how I feel about something:

I, for one, have had enough of this shit.

Given that the indoctrinated, and intoxicated, Left don’t believe in any absolute truth, only in each person’s individual truth, maybe even they, then, can, and will, understand me when I say, loud and clear - as loud as I can, have been rendered able to have a voice to:)

Dear President Trump,

As an American citizen whose vote and therefore voice has been wiped out in my home state, due to all the illegal aliens and other non-citizens (and otherwise ineligible voters, like the duplicate and the dead) having been and being allowed to vote here, I can and do say at least to you that you have my permission to CLEAN HOUSE.

I have been rudely and illegally disenfranchised.  I want my voice, and country, back.

Do something about it.

While you, and we, still can.


Very sincerely,


’Stan’ Stanfield
Citizen
Drawing the line



No comments: