Tuesday 4 December 2018

The Process...


To recap.

I recently knackered myself, unknowingly to the full extent, by carrying a heavy load - this computer - over a half-hour to a ‘local’ computer repair guy and back home the next day (having to stop many times along each way, and change lugging arms periodically), and then topped off the process by having to ‘strain at stool’ the next day or so, all of which caused my nascent hemorrhoids to blossom alarmingly, and very painfully, to the point that I have not bean able to sit down except at an angle ever since, have been spending a lot of time tossing in bed, trying to find comfortable ways even of lying down.  (It has all been to the point of driving me to ’sit down’ - figuratively; in reality, standing, to ‘set my affairs in order,’ in writing my will.  Which is an indication of just how serious and acute the matter has been, or at least felt, to me.)1

So, here I have been, for a week, in this transition period..  And in giving thought to whatever lesson I can learn from all this, and/or insight gain, it has occurred to me that I am experiencing in microcosm what the world is going through, and will need to, in order to ‘come out the other end’ afresh.  It has borne a heavy weight - ‘the debt’ (the U.S. especially) - and has knackered itself, finally alarmingly so, from that event.  Under a process resulting from the Babylonian monetary and financial system (i.e., usury combined with a fractional-reserve system of banking, whereby TPTB create money out of thin air, on their ledger books, and firstly into their pockets) that it has been operating under, for a very long time; now nearing its completion.  With some rocky transition time to have to go through, in order to ‘move’ into The New. 

And now, after a week of this painful transition phase, I felt ‘up’ enough to chance a walk (still struggling to put on my shoes, however; but at least having had my socks on already, to keep my feet warmer through the nights)2 to the supermarket, to purchase some stool softener.3  Being a man of my times, I was looking for a product called Ex-Lax; which I had never had occasion to use or need, but had, of course, heard about.  It was the product for such a situation in my generation.  No such product now on the market, or at least, by that name, I chose something of a similar nature, and, making the gentle walk back home, took a couple of the gels (‘for results in 12-72 hours’), and then chanced my first meal after a week; of a bowl of cold cereal with some yogurt and some fruit cut up in it.  Knowing, that I still have some of ‘the old matter’ yet to have to process through, before The New can kick in.  

That was yesterday, late afternoon.  It is now the nest day (i.e., Tuesday), around the same time.     

I look forward to the completion of the process.

On al levels.


P.S. And now, I notice that my modem is not registering connection with the Internet.
     Go figure.
    … But, never one to give up too easily, I shut down and Reset my modem.  And, lo, it worked, to reconnect me to the Internet.  Although just in the same capacity that I was in before, which is to say, still needing some work, to make all the connections run smoothly.  (And especially knackered has been my connection with my emails; resulting in my inability to communicate either out or in that way.)
     All very metaphorical, I am sure.


footnotes:

1 Thus negating my basic feeling of what I am here to do; but things, being ephemeral, and including plans, can change.

My original outing the week before to obtain some relief for my delicate condition, i.e. the Preparation H, had had to be in my beach sandals, not being able to negotiate the putting on of either my shoes or socks.  What a beach.

3 Though I had had one bm during my travail, being forced to by Nature, a) it was only a partial one - that fortunately I survived with no further pain or injury (though I am still ‘blown up’ and precariously vulnerable down there), and b) I obviously still had some matter in the pipeline, from a couple of meals before I had fallen into the thicket, as it were.

No comments: