Saturday 12 October 2019

Who Woulda Thunk It


Life has funny scenarios, sometimes.

1. I was first moved to Long Beach in Southern California in the Summer of ’42, when my older brother and I accompanied our parents in their move down here from a small town in Idaho.  Our mother, long since divorced from our birth father, had recently married the co-owner of the Ford dealership in the town, and thus had gotten herself a good provider in life, but knew of ‘better pickings’ in So Cal; ostensibly, for the benefit of the move (as we kids heard from our stepfather years later), because ‘there would be a lot of money to be made down in Long Beach’ - with WWII having just commenced the previous December - ‘either in the shipyards or the Douglas Aircraft factory’.  How she knew, or thought about all this, is another story.  (I have already touched on it in these pages, as any regular readers of this site will know.  It has to do with her ambitions to ‘make it in the movies’.)  So this was basically my home town, as I grew up here, from the Third grade on up through my Junior year at university; shortly after dropping out from which (and going on an alternate, spiritual path in life) I was drafted, and, having decided by then to be a c.o. - conscientious objector - went into the Army for a two-year hitch as a medic, serving in South Korea.  That was the end of my life in Long Beach to that point (joining my brother, upon returning from Korea, in Hollywood, where he was trying to raise money to make a movie about the Book of Mormon, our birth religion, and I wanted to learn film script writing to make my own movies about spiritual matters), until I came back here, after most of my adult life being spent in a spiritual community in the north of Scotland, in 2012 to ‘retire in the sun’ in my old home town, of fond memory.
     But the place has changed.  It has taken me a while to realize just how much it has done so.  It borders, now, on a foreign country.  And so, when my landlord raised my rent above the total of my income from my Social Security check - I have had to supplement my living with funds from a savings nest egg in a bank back in Scotland -  that was a ‘signal’ for me to really get that I needed to make a further change in my life.  That was the factoring behind my decision to take a relative’s long-standing offer to come up to Utah and live there, with a lower cost of living than here.                 
     Little did I know just how much my old home town had changed.  
     And the whole State of California.  Which - under the assistance of the votes of roughly millions of illegal aliens (the state conveniently having no voter ID requirements) - has, er, ‘progressed’ to the point where there is talk of it seceding from the Union, and going on its own as a UN protectorate.  And presumably to become part of the Reconquista Movement, seductively designed to move then into a region of the totalitarian New World Order, planned for us by our EMs.  Complete with jackboots.  

2. From thecommonsenseshow.com: ‘Breaking Update on Trump’s Port of Long Beach Action’ - Oct. 10  10:00(pm?), posted on Oct. 11:

“…Fact: If and when the UN makes its move against our government and the Trump administration, they will be using Chinese troops. This pushes Trump's cancellation for the control of the Long Beach Port by the Communist Chinese. 

“We know that President Trump has called up the Marine Reservists. I have been told by a reliable source that California has communicated that they have no intention of standing down in Long Beach and yielding authority to the Trump administration. I have also been told that Trump is considering sending in the Marines to secure the port. This is a highly volatile situation. Please be aware that this is a story in progress and the twists and turns that will accompany these facts could alter the outcome. Stay tuned... Here is my up to date report on this situation…” 

3. CA already is overtime on needing to be reined in by the federal government, for its Sanctuary Cities and State rebellion against the Union.  The container port of Long Beach as an entry into this country by the Chicom military cannot be allowed to stand.  Pres. Trump has rightly said that he will call in the Marines, if need be, over the situation.  Can you say, Insurrection’??
   
GS-15 and above are not on board for the U.S.A.  They are on board for the NWO.  Most of them having been appointed by the Usurper, Barack Obama; nominated - albeit illegally - and elected for just this sort of purpose.  Pres. Trump is responsible for the national security of this country.  He has to act on this insurrection, and terrible threat to the nation.

The makings for some film, this.

As I depart the scene.  

For work to do on another level.

For my home town, ultimately.

And country.

And ultimately, a -

the -

New World.

Going through its birth throes.

As we speak.

--

P.S. “Martial Law was believed to be declared at least by next Sat. Oct. 19. Martial Law would only be put in place to keep the peace while serving some of the over 125,000 sealed indictments against global and political elites. President Trump has already activated the U.S. Marine and Army Paratrooper Reserves after a failed attempted coup against him lead by CIA Director Gina Haspel last Sunday 6 Oct
     “On the Restored Republic: A failed coup led by CIA Director Gina Haspel was made against President Trump last Sunday 6 Oct. Trump responded by putting out a (non-publically announced) National Emergency Alert, ousted CIA agents from the White House, pulled 1,000 Troops out of Syria, put the Military on High Alert, activated U.S. Marine and Army Paratrooper Reserves and called a meeting with top Military Brass for the next day. By Monday 7 Oct. the US was determined to be headed into a Civil War and President Trump was meeting at the White House with his Pentagon Generals for the purpose of taking down a “Deep State.” 
     “Martial Law was expected by next Sat. Oct. 19, if not before. Martial Law was believed not just needed, but essential to maintain peace because of possible chaos breaking out with Mass Arrests in full swing. After the Mass Arrests dramatic changes and reforms within the US government were expected to take place. Thousands of elite US Marine troops were ordered to be activated on 19 October for a “National Emergency”  - from ‘Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 12 2019’ - by Judy Byington.

     The plot thickens…

No comments: