Friday 7 September 2018

On Calling For An End To Corruption


I feel the need to clarify something here regarding my last blog.   In it I talked about having had enough of the corruption in this realm, of 3D consciousness, and of having to live a life of compromise with it.  However, I did not mean that I was putting my will above that of our Creator Source.

As I invoke every day, as part of my blessing on my 'daily bread': 'And in all things, let not my will but Thine be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.' 1  I 'Trust the Plan'.  But I was clarifying that, personally, I had had enough, of living a life of compromise with less than the Light, and intended by the statement for it to act as an affirmation, to help bring out from the realm of all possibility the highest outcome, for Humanity.

And I realize, here, that it may help - in the ongoing interests of clarity - for me to explain how I think of our Creator Source.2

After a lifetime of looking into this sort of thing, my conclusion - so far - is that our Creator Source is beyond the Duality and Polarity (and seeming Separation) of this 3D realm, this classroom for aspiring gods (as facets, fractals, aspects, points of view, expressions ultimately of The All That Is),3 but could be considered as having aspects.  One scenario in that sense is that the active aspect of our Creator Source is feminine, as expressed in the words matter, mater, Mother, and the passive, 'holding' aspect is 'our Father'.  As reflected in the male lion being the 'holder' of the pride, and the lionesses going out and bringing in their sustenance.4

And so, to clarify even more completely: I am not a believer in The Bible, either of its 'New Testament' or its 'Old Testament'.  After said lifetime of research into these sorts of matters, I find error in both of those sources.  And do not 'bow' to any other religion.  (Although Buddhism holds a welcome 'place' in me.)

And please, Christians: Do not think of this sort of take on matters as 'the anti-Christ'.  Think of it, and me, as reflecting a Truthseeker.

And you might well be surprised at what you find out, in cultivating your own, similar 'plot'.                  

Especially in these Completion times.  Of either a Dark New World Order.  Or one of The Light.  in this final, Synthesis stage of The Process.

And thus, my willingness to express my unhappiness with Things As They Are, and Completion with this stage of said Process.

Or I wouldn't have chosen to incarnate at this time.

And I encourage you to check your own 'premises' in this matter.  For,

we together have work to do.  A major work.

At this time  In this place.  Of The Whole.

--

footnotes:

1 Another, similar 'affirmation' that I invoke almost daily: ' I desire earnestly only to do what Thou wouldst have me do, that my will and Thine may become fused into One.'

2 Some of you may have noticed that in that blog I avoided referring to our Creator by a gender.

3 The soul incarnating into a human vessel, or vehicle, and thereby acquiring, with its (DNA) help - along with a residue of the soul's past lives - a personality; the whole point being to have lessons, to learn and grow from.  The purpose of 3D life, then - this realm of Choice - being to grow from the experiences, and thus fulfill the soul's potential, as a 'piece of the continent, a part of the main' - to become a god in its own right, and power, and wisdom.
   And some souls are older than others.  And help those along.

4 This Father/Mother take on the, er, matter is held and well expressed in our time by Steve Beckow of The Golden Age of Gaia.  After his lifetime of research into these, er, matters.  And the Father-Mother God reference is also used by another spiritual 'commentator' of our time, Patricia Diane Cota-Robles.
   (I don't think either one of them wants to be looked on, or thought of, as a 'guru'.  Not wanting to stand in the way between the individual and his/her own connection with our Divine Source, in urging 'you' to cultivate your own intuition regarding such matters.
   As do I not wish to stand in the way.  If I stand for anything, it is for you, dear Reader, to activate your own connection with your, and our common, higher aspects.
   And from there, you will know what to do, for you.)

No comments: