Monday 17 September 2018

On Constitution Day


It is Constitution Day.  I've got my flag up.  But I see some interesting things on the Internet about it.

I see that it is said, by some, that the 10th Amendment has been superseded, and is no more.  What?!  Apparently, according to this line of thinking, the 14th Amendment superseded it.  I've read the 14th Amendment.  Two comments about it.

Number one.  It does not say, either in so many words or in effect: 'The powers formerly reserved to the people or to the States shall now reside in the federal government.'

I understand that that is what some - a lot of, now, over the intervening years - people think that it says.  But it does not.

'Oh, but under the incorporation principle...'

Excuse me.  There is no such 'principle'.  Except in the minds of people who want to see one, in judicial terms.

'Incorporation' means that all the powers formerly reserved to the States or to the people have been incorporated, under the terms of the 14th Amendment, into the powers of the federal government.

This is hogwash.  Is magical mystery powder, thrown into the eyes of the public by people who have wanted to turn the U.S. form of government - i.e., a federal constitutional republic - into a centralized form of government.  Everything to be controlled from the center.

The easier to take you over with, my dears.

'Oh, but it's settled law.'

As I say:

Hogwash.

Error is error.  No matter how many times you compound it.  And thus try to make the original error disappear.

And number two?

I understand that there is serious question about the 14th Amendment having been properly ratified.

As there is about a couple of other post-Bill of Rights amendments.

So, what do we do now?

I've got it.

I will take over now.

And set all things to rights.

For, it is that time, anyway.

In the meantime:

I have my American flag up.

Proudly.

As - beyond all the chicanery and deceit, and malevolency, that has taken place under its cover - a beacon of light and hope for the world.

One nation.  Under God.  Indivisible.  With liberty and justice for all.


See you on the other side of the setting-to-rights, needed now to take place.  As this country, and the world, enter into

a - the - New Age.

With or without the crystals associated with that maligned term.

Just as the United States of America has been maligned.

But no longer.

Because, you see,

Truth will out.

About everything.

Sooner.  Or later.

As is just about to happen.  On this wondrous, but beleaguered, planet.

Done poorly with, and by,

no longer.

No comments: