Wednesday 20 February 2019

On Being Close


‘Wow - that was close!  Look at this!  Look at this! They tried to lynch me!’

‘Who?!  Who?!’

‘These two white dudes with Donald Trump hats on.  They tried to lynch me!  I managed to get away - but they’re trying to kill us!  We’ve gotta git out there an’ defend ourselves, my brothers!  And not just us blacks, but all of us Democrats, my fellow brothers and sisters.  This is war!  See?  See this?!’

‘Um…with clothesline??...’

‘Well, that was all the stronger the rope they had at the store - I mean, that’s all that is available.  But we should still outlaw lynching itself.  That’s part of the - I mean - hey - just lookLook!  They’re trying to kill us!  An’ they used bleach, too, for - an’ they called me a poofter, too!  (Be sure you get that in the story too, you guys.  We need all the help we can get, to pull this ‘coup’ business off.   But hey - I don’t need to tall you guys how to do your job. You know the drill.)’

Do they ever.


P.S. As for the LGBTQ+ thing; just one comment at this point:
     A biological male who thinks he is a female only thinks he is one.  His brain tells him that.  But he still has the body strength of a male.   Of the biological male that he is
     People who are letting males compete with females in sports are either terribly deluded, and thus a danger to society, or are consciously aware of what they are doing, and are therefore doubly dangerous to society.  Either way, my message to them is: Get out of the way.  Reason is going to take over now.  Not indoctrination, and propaganda.  We have had enough of all that crap by now, thank you very much.
     To grow from it.  By  knowing, very clearly from it,
     what not to do.

No comments: