Monday 4 February 2019

On Being Good Neighbors


On my way on my daily today I noticed a sign posted in a neighbor’s front lawn, in three languages, saying: "Wherever you are from, you are welcome here as a neighbor.”

I would add, as a neighbor, at the bottom: ‘As long as you are here legally.’

-

I can hear it now; in a deprecating tone: “Oh, you’re a racist.’

Why is that?

No matter.  It’s part of the shtick.

Or:
  
‘You are against immigration.’

Pardon me?  Are you deliberately trying to insult my intelligence??

For the record:

I am all for immigration, within carrying-capacity limits.  This country, as has been well said, is a nation of immigrants.  People from all over the world have come here, looking for a better life, and free from oppressive governments trying to control them unduly.  Whoever you are, wherever you are from, you are welcome here.

As long as you come in the front door.  Not slipping in back windows, or breaking and entering through the back door.


I am reminded of something that I read a couple of yeas ago now, about a speech that then-governor Jerry Brown of my home state of California gave to an audience, in the L.A. area, in which it was known that many illegal aliens were present, wherein he was reported to have said, meaningfully:

“You are welcome here.”

Ah.  Got it.  ‘You are welcome here, because you are helping me and my cohorts to take over this state, and whether opting out of the Union or not, to make it part of our long-planned-for New World Order.  By your ‘residency’.  And by your votes.  

‘And don’t worry about putting yourselves on the Voter Registration rolls, er, illegally, because we won’t check to see if you are eligible to vote or not.  And that’s why we have the so-called Motor Voter law, to make it easier for you to be registered; and to prove that ‘good’ intention, we Democrats have now passed a law in this state that actually even makes it legal for you folks to apply for and have a driver’s license.  So, get out there and VOTE.  And you know who to vote for.  Don’t worry about the names.  Just vote for the people with the ’D’ after their names on the ballot.

‘And as for the ballots, we are even making it easier for you to read them, because all the voting materials have been made available in Spanish.  Oh, and in some other languages as well.  Yes, I know; one has to be able to read and write English to become a citizen.  But don’t worry about that little detail.  Because

‘you are welcome here.’

And just so has my vote, as a citizen, been canceled out, many times over.  Which is why I decided to opt out of the charade.  Not wanting to commit a crime.  To say, more specifically: to aid and abet in the commission of a crime.  

All, about to be cleaned up.

Because it’s WRONG.

More specifically, 

is not of the Light of Truth.

Is of the darkness of Untruth.

Of chicanery and deceit.

Of falsehood.

Which is now about to be wrung out of 

the System.

And be replaced by 

pure

Light.

In my neighborhood.

And yours.

I order that we can all live

in a more perfect


Union.

No comments: