Monday 28 January 2019

On Lying, And Liars


I ended my last blog on the note of Truth.

This is a biggie for me.

When I was in the second half of my first grade in school (I know this because we had moved by then to another city; or more precisely, from a city to a town.  In the same state, of Idaho) our teacher told us the story of little Georgie Washington cutting down the little cherry tree, and, when confronted about the matter by his parents, said the immortal words, ‘I cannot tell a lie;’ whereupon, to help impress the story in our little brains, she had us color in a sprig of three cherries.  The story may well be apocryphal.  But what a good ‘story to tell’ to children about the Father of their Country, and fine, upstanding adults in general.  I share this story because I have an abiding passion for truth-telling, both from me and others.  I can’t stand lies, and liars.  I have often wondered if my abiding passion in this regard stems from that 'little' experience, in the second half of my first grade in school.

Could be.  But I don’t think so.  Having grown up enough to understand what Life is all about.  And the difference between living a spiritual life.  And a life dedicated to the Dark side.

Take Hillary.  (I’m tempted to add ’Please’.)  I don’t know when, or how, or why she got bent.  I just know that something in her relatively early on resonated with the material of Saul Alinsky, in his handbook for aspiring Luciferians, ‘Rules for Radicals’ (formally dedicated to “the first radical, Lucifer”), which she analyzed for her thesis in university, and ended up staying in touch - admiringly - with Alinsky for some years afterwards.  

From a Goldwater Girl to an inveterate liar - how many lessons did it take for you to become the practiced, habitual, if not outright compulsive, if not downright pathological, liar that you have turned out to be, Hillary??  

And I understand that she has even added to her baggage the accomplishment of becoming a Third Degree Coven Witch.  Or is it Four, now, Hill???…

But - 

is just putting her (and other Darkside players) in prison (think Gitmo, and military tribunals, for threatening the very core of this country) the answer???…

I bring this subject up because

a) We are on the verge of what is called a/the Reval, involving an entirely new monetary and financial system for the planet; and

b) It is part of a larger whole.  Won’t take place in a vacuum.  Will require us to ‘rise to the occasion’.  

Beyond just levels of the ‘temperament’ of vengeance, and so forth.  

We need, in effect, to learn to love one another. 

As all being a part of God.

Of our Creator Source.

And thus, worthy of basic respect.  And, ultimately,

love.

Hard, I know.   When some of ‘us’ appear to deserve great opprobrium.  But

who knows

if we haven’t been ‘’there’

ourselves. 

At other times. 

In this Play, designed

to catch our consciences

and get us to live up to our ‘intrinsic worth’.  Our full potential.

Our full

higher

potential.

Sooner.

Or later.

And especially

in the

NOW.


A critical mass

going

Up.

Before our very eyes.

Within

our very

I’s.

No comments: