Monday 17 February 2020

On Kicking The Cant


In my last blog, of late last night and bleeding over into this new day - and New Day dawning - I touched on the subject, and issue, of 'Politically Correct' Mind Control measures.  I wish to enlarge on that subject a bit, although words almost fail me.  So, in short:

Mind Control - a la Orwell's Ministry of Truth - is repugnant at any time or place, but especially in a free and open society.  My advice: Take such measures and kick them to the curb, thus to curb them.

And having said that, and gotten that weight off my heart and soul, I will back off a bit from my sense of outrage, and say that I know/see where that initiative is coming from.  It is coming from The Process:

To allow us sparks of divinity, hologrammatic fractals of The Whole, to experience the Reverse Image.  In order more fully to appreciate

The Real Thing.

As we, now, round the Last Bend, coming into

The Stretch.  Heading for

Home.

This particular Race

over.

To say: the Human Race.  As it has been.

For long enough.

For us to 'get' the lessons on this level.  This 'class'.

Now to graduate from it.  And go up a notch.  Or two.  On our way to fulfilling our potential.

In the direction of the educational Process that we have been engaged in, that is to say.

As for those fractals who have succumbed to the lure of form - of matter, and mistaken it for The Real Thing...

Well.

Words fail me.

As they have failed

The Test.

No comments: