Friday 19 July 2019

On Assuming Your Position


I woke up today with a message of Intention.  When I reflected on it, I saw that it is eerily reminiscent of a short speech I gave, as president of our junior high school’s ninth grade, at the Commencement Ceremonies for our graduating class   I referred in it to how life was like a race with hurdles; that some of us would fall at a hurdle, or two, along the way, but that it is for us just to pick ourselves up and keep going, in the human race of life.

That was rather terrestrially oriented in outlook, as we looked towards our high school days.  It’s time now for an even higher take on things.

So; to this Graduating Class, I say:

‘When you are a baby you are given milk.  When you have grown up you are given meat.

‘You have been around this Sun enough times to have earned your wings by now.  Let’s

‘Go!

‘For those of Us who are stilt not ready to graduate, there will be more seasoning.  But you will hold the rest of your Class back no longer.  It is graduation time.  Every One has had their chance  You will now assume your earned positions, in The New Order Of Things.

‘It’s time - and Time - for the graduates to

‘Fly.

‘Like you have never done before.

’So, as I say: Let’s

‘GO.

‘And I’ll see some of you back on the New Ground.

‘The New Earth.  Nova Gaia.  Aborning

‘as we speak.’

No comments: