Sunday 22 September 2019

On Building Blocks


Building on my last blog…First, to set the tone for this one:

When I was recalling my Big Trip Downtown with my mother, I think that that was the same time that she then - after lunch (and the place had the interesting feature, for those of us at the counter, of taking away our used plates and glasses on an ‘assembly line’ track, accessed via a little sliding door, constantly moving around beneath the counter, which was built on a U shape; depositing said items in the backroom kitchen and clean-up area. Neat) - took me to see a movie.  It may have been the first movie that I had ever seen.  I remember the circumstances well: The movie theater was packed for the Matinee, and we had to sit far down near the front, just a row or two back; from where the screen was huge, let alone for a little kid, watching - at least - one of his first movies.  It was The Wizard of Oz; and though I have forgotten most of its details, I remember distinctly that when the Wicked Witch of the East (or was it the West?? same difference) came onto the screen, I immediately turned around in my seat and put my hands over my ears and hummed to myself.  I wasn’t going to have anything to do with THAT.    

But - of course - life is very much full of THAT.  

And seemingly very much so, these days.

The sort of situation that gives rise to the idea that ’It’s darkest before dawn’.


Our EMs are snickering at us. for how they have - seemingly - put one over big on us.

Our Creator Source has set a particularly high bar for this Harvesting.  

That makes this one a particularly special occasion.

Good luck in your Final.

No comments: