Sunday 1 September 2019

On House Companions


Now that my house companion has skedaddled off to pastures greener, wherever; presumably in a less conspicuous and active space than right under my kitchen sink taps (I expect to find it in some dark, out-of-the-way corner of my kitchen, when next I do a thorough clean of the space.  Something that it, and another one of the same species that I have noticed in a said dark corner of that room, I am sure feel some degree of gratitude doesn’t happen all that often), I can give thought to the whole affair, as it were.  To say: What was that all about?  As we hear a lot these days (usually associated with the tweets of the person or persons communicating under the rubric of ‘Q’): There are no coincidences.*  

Let me cut to the chase here.  These are paradigm-changing times.  The veil between this reality - this matrix - and the higher realms is thinning, as we slowly move towards a fundamental Change in an Ascension process.  And we will be communicated with by higher Beings in various ways, some relatively recognizable - as in channeling - and some less so.  As in spiders used to convey messages.

The original ‘message’ I got from my flatmate was (something like) ’I am a spider and I weave webs to catch the unaware, because that is what I do.  I recognize you as having more power than me, but we are both just doing our thing; no?’  

The bottom line:

We are being asked to recognize that

all is God.

Is of God.

And as such, is to be appreciated.

And respected.

With all due respect.  As part of

the Creation.

Given to us.  To serve us.  On our journey

Home, again.  


* And the subject of ‘Q’ needing its own dedicated space in these pages. 


P.S. “There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our overthrow. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter: from the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence. ..“  -  Daniel Webster  (emphasis added)
      Speaking of the inattentive and unaware…

P.P.S. And the matter of my spider flatmate packing up and disappearing from my immediate reality?
     One could say that that was symbolically to do with our moving up a notch, in our energy essence, and leaving the spiders among us behind, to continue doing their thing in their appropriate, freewill,  setting.
     But then, what do I know.
     For sure.
      At this time.

No comments: