Thursday 28 March 2019

Schools Of Thought


As a Junior at Stanford U, and about the time that I received word of my acceptance into its Medical School starting the following year - subject to finishing my current year’s course of study; which I never did (another story) - I remember well glancing through an article in a magazine at the campus general store that was about a new treatment for stomach ulcers coming into vogue (and onto the market).  The ‘treatment’ was to cut the vagus nerve leading to the stomach; so that ‘nerves’ could no longer cause the problem.  Simple; right?  Wrong.  Even at that tender age and stage of my education I knew that that approach to such a matter was terribly, well, wrong.  The same as one becoming an aspirin junkie for constant headaches, say.  One should get to the underlying cause of the condition, which is, of course, only a symptom, of an underlying cause.  I feel that that chance occasion, of reading that article, and coming to that conclusion, was a signal to me, of what was coming next on my life’s journey: I became a dropout from the conveyor belt that I was on into Western medicine. Which obviously had its priorities all wrong.  From having surrendered, along with its medical-schools’s curriculums, to drug-oriented ‘medicine’.  Not true medicine.  That is to say, medicine based on the truisms ‘hit on’ by Hippocrates, those so many centuries ago, now; to wit:

'First, Do No Harm'; and

'Let your Food be your Medicine and your Medicine be your Food.'*

I point this out for two reasons.  One: We, in our day now - my personal anecdote goes back to 1955 - are experiencing the consequences of the West’s approach to ‘medicine’ in the huge numbers of the likes of cancer going on in our Western culture, and continuing to grow, from our having failed to deal with the underlying causal factors of it, and ill health in general.  After all this time, we still haven’t ‘got it’.  And ‘it’ includes the underlying cause as to why we haven’t ‘got it’ about health:

Money.

There is no money - in an interest-bearing money and fractional-reserve banking system - in people being well.  Only in people being sick.  Because of the monetary system that we labor under.

With its debt money.  Keeping us constantly in debt.  

To our erstwhile masters.

Who figured this all out a long time ago.

And seduced us, into their way of thinking.

That ‘money’ - and the making of money - was essentially the point of life.

Was what ‘made the world go ’round’.

Hardly.  But to continue.

The other reason that I pointed this out was to get to the other thing that we ‘still haven’t got’.  But then, it has taken me awhile to ’get it,’ too.  So, no judgments, on this one.  (As I have in the other thing that we have failed to ‘get’.  Which should have been at least undergraduate stuff.)  To wit:

I am learning to ‘get,’ more and more, that we are in - that this is - a simulation.

That the movie The Matrix was on to something.

The subject no longer seems quite as preposterous to me as when I first came across it; which was, as I recall (other than general musings by thinkers many years ago, that I came across when I first started out on my journey of discovery about such things), when I read a book a few years ago by the always interesting Brit author (unfortunately now deceased) Colin Wilson, on ’Unexplained Mysteries’ or some such title.  In one of his chapters in it he told the story of a young Brit who was looking out of a window of a home in the British countryside one day idly watching a groundskeeper chopping wood, when all of a sudden he realized - and there’s a good word for you in the English language - that he was hearing the chopping of the axe before he was seeing it happen, in ‘reality’.  The realization, according to the story, led him ultimately to being able to fly in and out of the upstairs windows of the homes of friends.

Actually, it wasn’t quite as ‘preposterous’ an anecdote to me as I have made it sound here.  I have long had an open mind as to what is going on in our world.  In large part, fueled by evidences that our MSM has been misleading us as to events for years.  And long before the apparent hoodwinking of us about the Man on the Moon business.  Which appears to have been, in ’reality,’ simply a trick, played - by NASA with the support of the CIA Mockingbird Media assets?? - in order to make the Soviets think that it wouldn’t be worth their while to try to get to the moon first, to gain that prestige for the Communists, after ‘the West’ lost ‘the race to space’ with the Soviets putting up in orbit their Sputnik basketball.  And so, what else have we been lied to; or at least, been misinformed about?  Besides the ’obligatory’ false flag ops (mostly designed to get our weapons of self-defense away from us, for our takeover by our erstwhile masters, for the advent of their totalitarian New World Order): Outer space itself?  The precise nature of our Moon??  And of our Sun; and if there are in actual fact more than one of those???

The list goes on.  Of questions, about our ‘reality’.  And not just about actual facts within it.

I’ll wrap this blog up with a relatively quick (and perhaps not totally satisfying) conclusion.  To wit:

I can’t do ‘it’ - pull you out of your darkness - for you.  But when you rise to the occasion, and it is your victory, to celebrate, know that I, like many others from higher realms (call us ‘the team’), have come down into this creation - this construct, this facsimile, this verisimilitude, this simulacrum; this classroom - to set a standard, and hold Humanity to it.  In occupying, now - for those who are ready to move on, and Up - a higher rung up the spiral stairway to the heavens.  A standard, of Truth, and Justice, and other such high-energy qualities.

As I said in a recent blog: 

Let the Light shine forth with little or no blockage.  It’s time to leave the classroom behind, and graduate into a -

the - 

New Day.
   

* And synchronistically enough, I see that a new, seven-part series is now debuting on the Internet about Eastern Medicine.  Emphasizing this very point.
   Check it out.  It should be highly informative.
   And that's what life is all about.

No comments: