Wednesday 20 March 2019

What I Understand


It Is My Understanding…

…that we - including Gaia - are heading for an Event of some sort that will separate the wheat from the chaff, as it were.  Likely a solar flash.  For, everything is made up of Light.  And the photons of a solar flash could be calibrated to ‘take us up a notch’ -  out of 3rd density up to 4th or even 5th density, at first crack.

Beyond the veil of this realm, this classroom for apprentice gods, we exist in our Light bodies.  If you can’t operate on the frequency that Gaia is heading for - i.e., be in resonance with it - you will have to continue your individual journey of discovery elsewhere.(1)  Because everything operates by Laws.  If you can’t resonate with a particular frequency, you can’t be there.(2) 

Many souls are going Up.  Don’t be left behind.

Me?   I don’t know where I will end up.  It depends on my contract.  I hope wherever I end up it has chocolate.  (Just kidding.)

See you at some point.  (Unless you choose to be annihilated.  As I say: Your choice.)  For, we are all heading in the same direction.  With the same destination:

Unity.


footnotes:

(1) How does one “be in resonance with it”?
   Live a life of Service to Others.  Treat others as you would treat yourself.  Embody qualities of Love: forgiveness, compassion, etc. etc.
   David Wilcock, for one, seems to be on the right path in this regard.  There have also been excellent ‘pointers’ in the pages of the online Golden Age of Gaia, to my knowledge.  And there are other sources, doing good work along these lines.
   You will know.

(2) Which is why I have been so insistent in these pages on our living by Law: to get used to it, as the way things operate.
   And I am not talking about human law per se.  Which can be odious law.  Use your higher faculties to deal with those sorts of circumstances.
   While we are still subject to such aspects of this realm.

No comments: