Saturday 15 June 2019

On Growing Older


   On Growing Older

I am 85 years old today.
                              Hey -
I don’t feel a day older
Than I did last year
At this time.  Or
The year before that,
                            for
That matter.

What do I have to show for it
Besides being a bit thinner
On the top of my head?
                        Anything
Worth talking about
To give a shout
                   out
For longevity??
                          Let’s see.
There’s all the books I read
This year, and magazine articles
                                 that I chose
To read.  And that’s
                   about it,
                       really.

       Oh.  And there’s all 
                          the TV
That I didn’t watch.  That’s good
For something, I guess.
          Most probably
          my emotional
                        body.
                            Yes.
       Undoubtedly
             that.
                 Especially
At this time - this
Perilous time - 
                        of
           transition.
                      Not
      to get caught up
                       in.
                      But
              ideally
          just to let it
                    be.

             For
            what
             it is
           really.

               --

        That’s all
         for now.
  Just off the top
     of my head.

Have a good day
        yourself.

--

I signed off a touch too soon.

Closing Thought For The Day 
(on the edge of my emotions):

from thecommonsenseshow.com ‘Is Trump Owned by GMO Interests?’ - Dave Hodges - June 15
(Hodges reports that Pres. Trump has issued an E.O. that eliminates oversight with regard to GMO’s.  Bad news.)

..
Stan Stanfield - June 15

It's not just 'the moneyed interests,' and a simple desire on their part for Power Over Others (POO for short).  GMOs, like vaccines, are designed to debilitate us, even to kill us.  So it's not just greed at work.  It's [outright] evil at work.

And it needs to be stopped.  And, like, NOW.

No comments: