Friday 21 June 2019

On Honoring Contracts


I am not a man of war.  At least, not this time around.  But I urge as many patriots as feel comfortable with the idea to arm themselves and their militias as formidably as possible, to send as clear a message as possible to the New World Order forces amongst us and arrayed against us from without; to wit:

Not my country, you won’t.

That will act as a deterrent. 

Hopefully.

If not - 

It will act as a countermeasure.


Me?  I fight with the sword of Truth.

And make no mistake, you denizens of the Dark: With it

I am unerring.


P.S. A closing word on the Constitution.
     A great many of you, my fellow Americans, don’t seem to know how to honor contracts.  Or know the importance of doing so.  
     Otherwise, there is anarchy.  Despotism.  Tyranny.  What is otherwise called, euphemistically, ‘arbitrary law’.
     Perhaps you need a real dose of it, to get the lesson.
     I hope not.
     I would hate to think that i incarnated at this time 
     for nothing.  But to observe
     failure.
     Right at the last hurdle.
     
     Come on, my people.
     You can do this.
     Prove it.

     And to your selves.

     I know you can do this.
     Because
     you have a contract.
     To that end.
     With

     your Self.

No comments: