Tuesday 17 December 2013

Two Parts Of A Whole


1) from 2012: What's the 'real' truth?: 'Message of His Holiness Francis For The Celebration Of The World Day Of Peace' - Dec. 16
(for 1 January 2014 'Fraternity, The Foundation And Pathway To Peace')


kibitzer3 says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 

Leaving aside the religious ideology, this is a very solid, universal statement and appeal. I salute it.
Putting it more simply; cutting the matter of life to its essence:
I am God. You are God. We are One. Let’s start acting like it.

---

2) from Golden Age of Gaia: 'Archangel Michael on Felt Imperfections and Service' - Steve Beckow - posted Dec. 16
("…In my reading with Archangel Michael on Dec. 11, 2013, much was said that seemed to have a wider applicability and significance than just for me.  I post an exchange here in the event that it may assist you in firming up or understanding your mission and 'capabilities.'
     "I've found that many people ask Archangel Michel if what they sense or intuit about themselves is correct and, in more cases than I had expected, he told them that they are guided and to trust their intuition.  I've reached the point of believing that what we intuit about ourselves and our missions has a high probability of turning out to be guidance…")

But What About Me 

But what about me.
What I feel, on the inner
Is that I have a responsibility
Not merely to follow but to lead:
To help save this nation -
Of America; conceived, as Lincoln said
                               in Liberty 
And dedicated to the proposition
That all men (meaning, of course,
women as well) are created equal
(that is to say, equally geometrically
as fundamental parts of the Hologram
that is the universe) -
For its Ascension
Into its highest form, as
A building block, template
For a new generation
Of humanity; one
Skilled in the art
Of community.
         How's that
For good measure?
---

No comments: