Sunday 11 March 2018

View From Outer Space


(A friend has asked me what I think about the subject of UFOs.  It got me to thinking about a potential appearance on mainstream media in this country of a Visitor from Outer Space.)

‘ - So, with that as introduction: Welcome to the show, Sir!’

‘Thank you, glad to be here, I think is your expression?’

‘Yes, that will do just fine, Sir.  So!  As you have indicated, you have been observing us for awhile, now; so, what do you think of us, Sir, and our ways?  Please tell it 'straight’ - as we say - to our viewing and listening audience.'

‘Well, what can I say; I think is another of your expressions.  - ‘

‘That will do, too!  Ha ha.’

‘ - So, a couple of observations, just off the top of my head, as you - ‘

‘As we also say, ha ha!  Great stuff, eh folks??!’

‘One is, I understand that you Americans are such an open-hearted people that you don’t even bother to check to see if the people who vote in your elections are actually eligible to.’

‘ - Uh, - ‘

‘Are so trusting that you just take their word for it.’

‘ - Um… - Well; - ‘

‘That is really, what can I say: remarkable.’  

‘ - Um… - Well, actually, …’

‘And that your open-heartedness also extends to just trusting that the people who run for office are eligible for the office.’

‘ - Uhhhh…  - ’

‘As I say: remarkable.  Simply…remarkable.’

‘…Could you…umm…’

‘And I also understand, from watching your ‘mainstream media,’ as you call it, that your president - how can I translate this, into words that carry the meaning, as I understand it - that your president does the equivalent of kick dogs, and pinch little children until they cry, and mock people with deformities. and so forth.  Amazing.  One wonders, how he ever became your president in the first place?’

‘Well actually, a lot of us - ‘

‘I can only assume that your country is simply ‘chock full’ - I think I have that one right; it is quite a good saying, that one - is ‘chock full’ of people who kick dogs, and pinch little children until they cry, and mock people with deformities.’

‘ - Well, actually, - ‘

‘And if that is the case; for the rest of you:

‘Why don’t you leave?  Would be my basic question.’


And mine as well.  If I may be so bold.

And let us Deplorables get on with blocking your attempts to fasten a totalitarian slave state on the planet, where all speech that you don’t like would be stifled, and those who would attempt to say anything other than the ‘official version’ of things would be sent away to the modern-day’s equivalent of the Soviet Union’s gulag archipelago - at best.  And be simply done away with at worst.

You undercutters of the land of essential liberty:

Out of my country.

You are no kin of mine.

Shape up.

Or ship out.

I think is the appropriate expression.


P.S. As for the original question at the top of this blog, about UFOs; and about the blog itself:
     I am for the Truth in all things.
     Period.

P.P.S. Also as for expressions, or at least, phrases, and in this context:
     I am an American, born and bred, whose first language is English; and I don't understand the difference between 'extremely careless' and 'grossly negligent'.  I am of the impression that there is no reasonable, rational difference between the two.
     But I am sure that some shyster lawyer can tell me what it is.  
     Before I tell him where to go.

No comments: