Wednesday 8 November 2017

The Same Old, Same Old


from wnd.com: ’'Growth Of The Swamp’: Massive GOP Letdowns Help Dems Score Big’ - Greg Corombos - November 8
(Quoting former VA AG Ken Cuccinelli & Repub candidate for governor in 2012, and now president of an outfit called Senate Conservatives Fund - engaged in helping to raise money to elect conservatives to the federal Senate - on how the Dems won so big there yesterday, as owing more to the failure of the GOP in Washington to enact necessary conservative agenda items than to the strength of the Dems, although that is growing in that state, with the growth of Big Government in D.C., and their desire to keep Trump from draining the swamp that they happily inhabit.)

..
kibitzer3 a few seconds ago (November 8)

Where is the outrage in this country over voter and electoral fraud?? Nothing is going to change properly until we have Clean Elections. Conservatives must mount major Election Integrity projects in their states - certifiably cleansed voter reg rolls, mandatory photo ID, no Same Day voting, no voting by mail (which allows for duplicate voting), mandatory exit polls, no more electronic voting machines - a clear paper trail; the works. My home state of CA is lost, to the illegal aliens registered to vote (a Motor Voter Law) and other ineligible voters, nonexistent voter reg roll cleansing, no ID requirement, etc. etc. Don't let the same thing happen to your state.

CLEAN ELECTIONS OR NO ELECTIONS. ENOUGH of this banana republic crap going on in this country. It's demeaning. This is America. Let's act like it. Not like some two-bit Third World cesspool. Grrrrrr........

--

Should I give up on 'the same old, same old,' and just concentrate on helping to bring in the New???...

...but it's my country, dammit.  And I want these corrupt characters to get the hell out of my country.

As I say: Grrrrr...............................

--

P.S. Somebody replied to my above comment by calling me a racist.  I let it go, because I didn't want to get into a slanging match; but if I had responded, I would have said something like:
     "I think you know very well that I am talking about the likes of tinpot dictatorships, where corruption is endemic.  And so I say to you: Bollocks."
     It would be pretty hard to get such a label as 'racist' to stick on somebody who believes that we have all incarnated in every race and religion and nationality, and 'class,' in our long march through the institutions of our learning.
     To coma at last back to where we began, and see it as though for the first time.


No comments: