Tuesday 9 September 2014

9/11 & Counting...


from 2012: What's the 'real' truth?:  ':) :) :) Unprecedented 9/11 C-SPAN VIDEO: 9/11 TRUTH Finally Appears in The Mainstream Media' - Michael Thomas (StateoftheNation2012.com) - Sept. 7 
("THE DAM IS ABOUT TO BREAK"…)

..
  • 39f50ccf66b05b84be6f7c6e4b755f32.png
  • Frank R says:
    September 8, 2014 at 8:35 pm
     

  • Hi Jean…………

  • While I don’t want to be the fly in the ointment here. I will say I have watched Richard from his very start with Architects for Truth. I have all his films. I am a big fan. Recently there have been some credible sources that said he was controlled opposition. I don’t want to believe that but I was always like little “Johnny” in the back of the class. You know….always asking the HARD QUESTIONS that no one else asked. I have two burning questions that I need to ask here and I think the other memebers need to give it “a bit of a think”.

  • Why has Richard who presents the biggest threat to the exposure of the Cabal never been killed or at least threatened? Yes I know he was asked that question by a caller on the show but they have taken out others for FAR LESS who could never deliver the kind of blow that he can to the Cabal. I find it it not only strange and unsusual but a bit suspicious.

  • Second question……..We know that the Cabal own and control most western media. C-SPAN is one of the most critical as it is a Political News outlet of CRITICAL IMPORTANCE to what is supposedly happening in Government. Why….WHY….WHY…. would they allow Richard Gage to come on and talk for 40 minutes and take callers questions, most of whom like us are seeking the truth? It just seems funny to me Jean. I think that we must all accept this as a possibly good sign but that we need to remain vigilant on all fronts.

  • Is there anyone out there that can answer these questions for us? It just does not feel right or resonate with me for some strange reason.

  • Lots of Hugs…………….Frank R

    Reply
    • 45017dc20ce2dd468632e1029df454c2.png
    • kibitzer3 says:
      Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
    • September 9, 2014 at 5:16 pm 

    • Fair enough question, Frank. My understanding of the suspicion is that he/they don’t go far enough in uncovering the FULL story about the cause of the extent and nature of the damage; which Dr. Judy Wood goes into, and in her book ‘Where Did The Towers Go?’. It involves evidence of Directed Free-Energy technology, and weather control, and so forth – meaning, a revolution in energy production. Meaning, the end of the Era of Oil. And that is exceeding dangerous to TPTB. 

    • Better a ‘limited hangout’ – to say, to get the public to settle for half a loaf, and keep on top of the pyramid of power. So to speak..

No comments: