Tuesday 9 September 2014

On Contracts


On Contracts

The Constitution
Is a contract
             between
The States, and
          the federal
Level of government;
                and if
It is going to be changed
All parties to the contract
                  need
To sign off on it.
             Otherwise
     Insurrection
Is warranted.
For that would mean
                     it
Has already happened
       in disguise -
     the disguise
                  of
"A living document"
               meaning
In reality, a piece
               of trash.

            --

I have lived amongst you
Long enough to see
The writing on the wall -
That is to say
That you need help
To make it on your
Further way.
                      Here
Am I.  Call
On me.  And I will
Help you make it to
           your rightful
Destination.

For that is what
I am here for
Anyway.

No comments: