Sunday 28 September 2014

It's Truth-Telling Time


'So what about
The Revaluation,
               Master?'

'It will happen
Soon.  In
The meantime, you
Really need to contribute
To the wellbeing
Of our channel.  She
                    is having 
              a rough time
In her life right now,
              and needs
Some support.
I would suggest - '

'With all due respect,
                        Master,
You have said this
Same sort of thing
All before.  What's new?'

'And whats new,
                 pussycat,
With you?'

'I beg
Your pardon?'

              'And so 
       you should.
I'm getting tired
Of all this
            bullshit.
         "So how
   is the Reval
Coming on??" 
                Over
        and over
        and over
Again, like
A stuck record.'

                 'But - '

            'You dare
To question me?
                      Me,
   who gave you
So much hope
When you had none?'

'I don't
Understand.'

                 'Well,
You will, soon
Enough, you
       ignorant
Fool.
Putting money
Into worthless
             pieces
Of paper labeled
Dinars
And getting others
To do the same.
                  What
A shame.
           Your bad.
                     Not
Mine.'

                  'Who
            are you
Really??'

'Do you 'really'
Want to know?
                I am
Legion.
         And legion
        you will be
        too, now
That I've trapped you.
        Except for
     my blunder
In telling you
All this.  I wonder - '

'But what about all
Those nice spiritual 
                words
That you have spouted
                 over
The years?'

                 'I did
Just that:
              spout.
         And you
        bought it
        because
                 you
Wanted to
For the power.
Just like you
Bought into
A get-rich-quick
Scheme.
(Well-intentioned
Or not.  That's
The worst kind
Of motive.  It gives one
An honest feeling,
                        not
A dishonest one.
But the result
Is the same.
It couldn't be
Otherwise, when
The end
Justifies
The means.)
Hadn't you heard
The truism 
                    that
                'A fool
And his money
Are soon parted'?
You were given
Plenty of warning
In life 
How not to be
A sucker. And yet
You blew it.
           As I said:
         Your bad.
         Not mine.
I just pick up
The pieces
                   from
People's Greed
And Envy.
                    Hell,
                  that's
My job.  Hee
Hee.
            - but wait
A minute.
                   What
Am I admitting to
All of this
For?  I must be
            growing 
            honest -
And that other
Saying too, that
Even the very elect
Would be - 
             Help!  Help
Me!  The Light -
     I am
  dis
       s
         o
           l
            v
              i
               n
                 g
                  .
                   .
                    .'

And he - the great
           Deceiver - 
Was heard of
No more
In the land of 
The formerly
Easily Fooled
Because
They were experiencing
Awakening
Finally
From the dream world's
Firm grasp;
                 the Illusion
                 over
At last.
That Day's work
Done.

No comments: