Saturday 23 December 2017

On Things Unfolding, For A Purpose


A friend emailed me an end-of-the-year posting by a mutual friend.  In responding to my email friend, I found myself thinking out loud, as it were.  My thoughts:


We are finally getting some cold(er) weather here, after an unseasonable warm spell.  The result, apparently, of an artificial, Weather Warfare High along the West Coast, forcing rain to go up and around it to land, as rain or snow, in the Midwest and further East; apparently to help collapse the Fruit & Veggie Basket of the country, in the California Central Valley, to drive the growers off their property, and have the state take it over, for its own purposes.  Much like the fires in both northern CA in October and down here now; clearing all those areas, for Gov. Brown to bring in the UN's Agendas 21 and 2030, or for whatever his own agenda is; as he allows the illegal aliens to flood into this state, on its way to his (he's a Jesuit; part of THAT crowd) having it become its own country, a protectorate of the UN. To further the cause of the New World Order thugs.

But enough of all the crap going on, in this country, and elsewhere.  One has to trust that it all needs to get up, so that it can get out.  Be gotten out.  Of the way.  For a change.  A fundamental change.  Which I for one can hardly wait for.  In the meantime, my wall heater went out on me last night, and I spent the night in all my clothes, including a coat. (Not that I keep the heater on all night; just that I didn't have it on to heat the room before going to bed.)  Fortunately, my landlord and his handyman have fixed the problem.  And, I'm sure that others around the country, including you, have it far worse than me.  So I can handle a little of the rain that must fall in each person's life, for them to see how they do handle it.

If it is snowing where you are, which I assume is the case - enjoy it!  I originally came from living my early years in Idaho, and remember the winters there well.  Couldn't understand it when our mother said, when we were going to move to some place called southern California, "You won't need your sled there."  What??!  You mean, they don't have winters???  How strange.

And life has become stranger and stranger as I have gone along.  But I think, that we are getting there, now.  As I remember it to be.  

Or at least, capable of being.

Stan

--

So.  All things hidden becoming visible...

Yes, that sounds about right.  And with President Trump's Solstice 'message' to various corrupt individuals, in declaring a state of national emergency regarding them and their ill-gotten gains...

...on the way to the taking-down of other such culprits......in a general cleansing going on......... 

Yes.  I'd say, that that looks, and sounds, about right.

So I can sleep better tonight after all.


...musing on the 'theme':

All things hidden being revealed...Coming to light.  And not just to 'the light of day'.  But of a - the -

New Day...

...and on that note:

To sleep;

Perchance to dream.

No comments: