Sunday 6 May 2018

I Know The Feeling, Jimmy Dean


Dear Average Joe and Jill American:

Your erstwhile masters have cleverly devised plans to do you in.  Part of such plans is called a ‘Debt Enslavement Policy,’ aka a Depopulation Strategy.1  Home loans that are calculated to keep one in poverty.  In, that is to say, a relationship to the Existing Order of Things that is best called feudalism.  And with automation fast taking over many jobs, in this current system, people are rapidly becoming superfluous to needs, aka ‘useless eaters’.  And thus, expendable.  To be relieved of what little money they have left by medical bills, until they die off the books of said Existing Order of Things.  Conveniently.  Or helped along, by a number of means. 

Looking at the current state of humanity, I am reminded of a scene in one of James Dean’s all-too-few movies.  There were many memorable moments of his all-too-brief time on film with us.  This one was in ‘Rebel Without a Cause’.  The character played by Dean had been out and about, getting into some sort of trouble, and coming home late one night was helping himself to a drink straight from a bottle of milk in their fridge when his father came into the kitchen.  The man had on an apron.  Dean’s character looked at him, in stunned, bewildered, betrayed silence; finally getting out some sort of sound, like “What…???”  The man looks sheepishly, a bit apologetically, at his son.  This father is not going to be any help to this son.  But my take on that scene now, is to look at Humanity, and think, ‘How did you ever come to this??  let yourselves be reduced to this???'

People, people…

I had the answer to all this more than sixty years ago now, when I dropped out of my formal education to go looking for answers to the real questions of life, like What Is This All About, and Why Am I Here.  I remember summarizing the situation, for myself, at home, before starting off on said journey.2  I think I still have it almost verbatim in my memory bank:

‘Either there is a God or there is not.  If there is not, then nothing really matters anyway, and one might as well live exclusively for oneself, independent of the effect of that pursuit on others, as not; for the end of the closed system of life can, then, as easily be seen as that as anything else, a presumed evolutionary advantage in some degree of cooperation with others, or whatever.  But if there is, however, then certain things follow. 

‘It follows for one thing that there is Plan in and Purpose to life, beyond just in and for itself only; that 'life' as we know it is not the be-all and end-all of existence…’

There was more; but you get the idea.  And nothing that I have come across in my long life of truth-seeking since that early time of dedication to Truth has changed that initial take on matters for me.  

We are, simply, living below our potential.

Way below.   


People, people… 

Wakey wakey.  You have been in a dream state.  You owe these people who have been in charge of your economic system NOTHING.  They have been stealing you BLIND.  For years and years, and years.  And now they want to replace you with even more docile masses from Third World countries, by helping them - inciting them, even - to invade your country.

My country.

Well.  No more.

How to go about retaking our country from these lowlifes??

Pres. Trump has already set the answer to that question in motion.  By issuing an Executive Order declaring a state of national emergency, he has allowed us to bypass the current corrupt judicial branch of government, and start jailing various and sundry scoundrels.  And bring the states back in line that have declared such outrages as sanctuary cities, and in the case of my home state, of California, even a sanctuary state.

Well.  No.  More.   

And if President Trump won’t do the job that is needed now - not just to save this country.  But to save the world, from these scoundrels, inflamed in and by their Brave New World Order fantasy - 

then I wil.


footnotes:

1 Aka ‘Predictive Poverty’.   Quoting Dave Hodges of thecommonsenseshow.com:
   “Predictive poverty refers to the practice of calculating the relationship between wages vs. the cost of goods and services needed to meet the cost.  When that correlation has been established, predictive poverty then refers to the practice of charging as much as one possibly can, while still being able to sell the product while keeping the masses on the edge of poverty…Over the course of your mortgage, you will pay more than double your loan amount…The interest paid is more than the loan amount…”  He likened the process to the old ‘company store’  practice, where ‘the company’ controlled the whole shebang… 

2 Living in Southern California at the time, I figured that my answers would best be found in ‘the largest public library in the Western world,’ which I assumed would be in New York City.  So, off I went, to seek my answers there; haunting the stacks of said Public Library for many hours a day, until the little money that I had was used up, and then, after getting a job (two, actually, over my period of time living Down and Out in Manhattan), going there almost every evening, until they closed.
   I found a lot of interesting information there.  But nothing that has improved over my initial summary of matters.
   Or changed it a jot.

No comments: