Tuesday 22 May 2018

Schools Of Thought


Speaking of Heading for Home, as I was earlier today; and in relation to the subject of different Schools of Thought…

There is a school of thought that says - tries to argue - that a corrupt society is the ‘best’ society, in that it gives the inhabitants more scope for their free will to ‘play’ in, have a chance to be expressed, and honed.  And thus - according to that way of thinking - the more corrupt the better.  Well; it is a thought.  And, I have always thought of that sort of take on the matter of life - that way of thinking (think of it as sophistry) - as akin to the argument/idea that it is good for a person constantly to have colds, because that way they keep cleaning out their system of gunk.  How about, as another way - a better way; a more comprehending way - to look at things, as the way of Prevention?  As an ounce of that being worth a pound of Cure.  So to speak.  

And so, if it were up lo me, this is what I would say, as to the matter of life:

This is my kingdom
And I will do with it as I will,
For my will is identical
To that of my Creator Source
Who sent me; as long as I
                       continue
         to remain true to 
My highest identity - my
            I AM.
And I need all to know
That I do not look kindly
                on people
               who try
               to control
                               Me
          And in doing so, 
To keep me from that course.

        So: Buzz off, you
Flying insects, and take your
             obscene
     control mechanisms
             with you.
            Your day
          in the Light
             is done
          in the Light
                of
            a - the - 
          New Day;
              won
               for
         the higher
          purpose
        than mere
       experience.
      But rather to 
           anchor
     the highest Will
          on Earth
            as it is
                in
          Heaven.

     A big, big Day,
            then.
         Coming
             Up.
              
             So
          to say.

No comments: