Tuesday 15 May 2018

My Country And I


     My Country And I

I want, most of all, to create
                say,
            a flower;
                    a thing
          of beauty.
   So you can trust me
          with power.
    Having said that, I
  Am a peaceful man
By basic inclination, but
I will not be trampled on 
  Nor allow my country
To be trampled on either.
             For, We 
            are One.

        And additionally, I
Need to have it completely clear
     that when I take over
           I take over
                fully.

     And I hereby declare
     that the UN can stay
            well clear
        of my country

          regardless
       of the excuse.

          Do you all
           hear me
           clearly?

           Enough
             of the
           Drama.

      Get ready for
         Universal
             Law.

  Which encapsulates
           Truth.
       Including to
           power.


        Creation
           and
  sacred mission.

       As above
      So below.

   And that is all.
           For

         Now.

At the beginning
        of this
     New Day

     dawning.

No comments: