Friday 13 February 2015

On Reminders


I have just received in the mail a Reminder request from the Republican National Committee to renew my membership with it; which I took out originally to support it in its battle with Obama and the Usurper's administration, and to have some say in its proceedings.  My note back (sans contribution), hopefully to make its way ("for the Personal Attn. of") to the Chairman:

"Dear Reince,

"Just as soon as the RNC acknowledges that Obama, being a dual citizen, is not eligible for the office that he is illegally occupying - for not, therefore, being a "natural born" citizen* - and then starts doing something about it, and [about[ the betrayal of the Constitution & the rule of  law in this country which has been going on for long enough now, I will consider your request.  As things stand, the RNC is part of the problem.

"Sincerely,"
(etc.)

* i.e., logically, one born on the soil of 2 U.S. citizen parents, and thus having no foreign allegiances.  DUH

--

I of course don't know if my note(s; I sent a similar one to him on the occasion of the first renewal request as well) will ever make it to up to the Chairman.   (Who recently, I note, did a good partisan job in writing to his counterpart on the Democrat side of things political (his letter conveniently having been leaked to the press) inquiring if, considering the recent 'outing' of a MSM news anchor on his fudging of the truth regarding a wartime helicopter ride he took in the Middle East, that huge news story had anything to do with the DNC's silence regarding Hillary Clinton's announcement to go for their party's 2016 presidential nomination.  Seeing as how her, er, economy with the truth regarding an air trip that she took in the past under war conditions is plastered all over the Internet…)   But one does what one can do.  

---

I also just recently got a mailing from Sarah Palin, inviting me to support her new PAC.  I declined, instead sent her my basic 'nbc' note, ending it with the suggestion: 

"See puzo1.blogspot.com.  And act accordingly."

I meant to append to my note to her the message:

"Can you imagine how that [i.e., her 'coming out' on the issue of BHO's ineligibility] would energize, even electrify the debate?  And hopefully bring this country back to a state of awakening, from the slumber it has been put in, by its (so-called) leaders, and the MSM (and unfortunately much of the alternative media as well)."  

I guess she just wasn't supposed to hear my plea for sanity on this issue. 

---

Or is, has, anybody?  Have I just been talking to myself, in all these notes that I have been sending to various political persons, throughout these past 3 years, since my return to my home country; occasioned in part by this fundamental challenge to it going on, not only by the Left under the Usurper, but by TPTB behind both sides of the political dichotomy??,  putting the lie to it, as a false choice???  Two sides of the same pyramid of power????

Don't know.

'Tiz a puzzlement.  All, of it.


And I see in the latest issue of Whistleblower magazine - which I have just received as well - that one of the ObamaCare egghead architects is suggesting that everybody be offed by/at the age of 75, so that they aren't a burden to the socialized medical system that he has helped put into place.

I better get busy.  If I'm going to make my mark.  Before 'they' decide that my time is up, and end my stay here.

In this very dark - and growing darker by the day - realm.

On one level.

On another………….

…well.

We'll see.

No comments: