Tuesday 30 October 2018

...And Having Said That...

    subtitled:
  On Mastery

I find that I am feeling that I will be terribly disappointed in the American people if they don't 'rise to the occasion' and the outcome of the midterms coming up is to block the momentum of the patriots under the ’tutelage’ of Pres. Trump and allow the Left to move the country further towards civili war and a borderless state of being that would help bring in the totalitarian New World Order of our erstwhile masters, and thus give the Dark the victory, rather than the Light to start shining through to humanity more brilliantly, here at the end of a cosmic cycle, and major change  on this planet.  I understand that a true Master would not let his or her thoughts or feelings rule, would just accept whatever the outcome that is.

So I guess I run the risk of losing out in this round, too. 

Such is life.  (So to speak.)

P.S. And let me clarify: My desire to see patriots win out at this crucial lime is not to say that I wish to see any backward movement going on, to an earlier time in this nation’s history.  The Left’s vision for a totalitarian superstate governing the planet, and controlling people to within an inch of their lives, squelching free speech and so forth, is the reverse image of the Real Thing.  But to get there, we have to set things to rights first.
     So. I'll see how this Culmination Time unfolds.
     For you and me.
     (Although actually, as most of you know already, at a minimum from my previous offerings in these pages:
     We Are All One.  In our essence.)

No comments: