Tuesday 23 October 2018

On Second Thought


i have been both grumbling to myself and despairing about all the illegal voting and other forms of cheating that has been going on already, via Early Voting and Absentee Ballots, and will be going on for the Midterms, castigating my countrymen for not doing enough about it all to head it off, when I got the sense, while finding it difficult to get to sleep in these early morning hours, that it is all part of The Plan: to help separate the wheat from the chaff, as it were.  How all those engaging in cheating are just signing their own ‘petition’ to be left behind, in the culling going on, as part of the Ascension process that we humans are engaged in.  So the message for me?  Is to relax, at least a little bit; and not buy into the dark side of things, and of this matter in particular.

I feel better now.

And then, after falling asleep, with the help of that little bit of release, I had a dream, that I understood after it, and which prompted me to get up from my couch bed and write this all down, for its relevancy, and insightfulness, and perhaps for others as well, on the same wavelength, as it were.  The dream:

I was outside when I sensed something like a storm coming on, and went inside my home or apartment - inside, at any rate, and was just about to lock the door when some people who had suddenly come up to my home/place of residence started to push it open.  I was able to push back enough to get it locked, whereupon a hand reached in from the slat window next to the door (my apartment has those kinds of windows) and tried to unlock it.  I was wondering what to do to stop this intrusion into my space (I could sense a ‘pushy’ - not menacing per se, but definitely unwelcoming - crowd out there) when the hand suddenly disappeared, and I was able to close the window slat.  Without resorting to violence.  Which, I sense now, was part of the answer to the situation.

A situation that I realize now, understand now was induced by the scenes of that ‘caravan’ of intending intruders coming up to this country from Central America. that I had been observing among my evening’s batch of emails and videos, shortly before calling it a night.

Giving us another test, in the culling process going on.


May that ‘hand’ dissolve without our having to resort to violence to make it go away.  And the whole matter be resolved in another way.

As we all move on.  In whichever direction.

No comments: