Wednesday 6 March 2013

Betwixt The Head And The Heart


(comment to Tea Party C.C.: 'Sen. Ted Cruz Q&A with Attorney General Eric Holder - Jeff Clayton - Mar. 6)
Sen. Cruz, at a Senate Judicial Committee Hearing, queried Holder about his sense of the constitutionality or not of using drones to take out American citizens on American soil who are not presenting an 'imminent danger' (it was like pulling teeth); and about the Fast & Furious scandal, specifically regarding the legality of Obama using the excuse of 'Executive Privilege' to keep Holder from revealing various documents regarding that caper to the House committee investigating it.  All in all, an eyeopener, to the attitude of Holder to his AG job.  (I wish the questions could have also covered the recent purchase of billions of rounds of the most deadly ammo by the DHS.  And the more recent purchase of some 7000 fully automatic assault rifles by the DHS (the actual definition of an assault weapon; not the semi-auto AR-15, e.g., which is nothing but a glorified deer rifle).  And the even more recent purchase of over 2700 armored vehicles by, ostensibly, the Marines, but with some question as to where they were going to end up being deployed.  And...And...And......):       

Comment by Stan Stanfield 1 second ago
Delete Comment
What a breath of fresh.  One often gets the impression these days that there aren't many people like this in the federal government.  I am, of course, referring in the instance to Sen. Cruz.  It is obvious that there are many players on the federal stage like the other two characters involved in this interaction.  To say: People not to be trusted.  People with sinister agendas.  Or, as in this case, the same one: the overthrow of the American Republic and its rule of law; namely, the Constitution.     

--

I just posted this comment, and then moved on in my emails, and immediately came across one with a message from an entity known is 'Hilarion';1 which reads, in part:

"It is a time to spend going within as much as is possible for you and for allowing your heart chakra to open more fully so that any areas that still need purging can be worked on…"

Does my distrust of, and anger towards, these sorts of characters "still need purging"???...

'Tis a puzzlement.  I know that 'it's all a play'; that we are all just playing parts in a drama, which is drawing to a close, in 3D time, as we prepare to ascend to a higher level of consciousness, and leave this realm - this equivalent of an elementary school classroom - behind.  But it is very real, in the sense of the learnings to be taken from it, as we progress on our spiritual paths.  I also know that I take this business of the threat to the American state extremely seriously, and personally; and maybe I am letting my feelings get in the way of my 'heart', so to speak.  Am not allowing the drama to unfold as it needs to, because of too much of a vested interest in the subject matter.

And curiously enough - along those lines - earlier today I found myself trying to verbalize a feeling that had come to me 'out of the blue', that I ended up expressing thusly:

'When you are up against tyranny, dissent is a virtuous act.' 

It didn't quite say what I was feeling; 'dissent' wasn't the right word.  But I couldn't think of any other way of putting the feeling.  Also, I was aware that it sounded vaguely like something that Thomas Jefferson might have said/been quoted as saying, and I thought I might have had that saying in mind, although I couldn't 'get' what it might have been.  And then - lo and behold - just recently/later on in the day I came across (in another of my emails) a quote by T..J. that might have well been the one I was striving for; to wit:

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."  

And even though that is a good observation - and I agree with it totally  - it still isn't quite what I had in 'mind'.  Perhaps it was something that he wrote in the Declaration of Independence.  In any event, I don't need to go into all that; I mention it because I wish to convey the reason for the depth of my feeling regarding threats to the American Republic, and the dream of the Founding Fathers, of a nation governed by The People themselves.  Not a king or a tyrant or a bunch of overlords.  And that reason, is that I could well have been one of them, my feeling regarding the matter is so powerful.

Jefferson.  Possibly James Madison (I am constantly drawn to his sayings).  Perhaps even Washington.  

And I am damned if I will let some puny statist Marxists take over MY country; is the feeling.

So.  Yes, we must keep our wits about us.  And yes, we must come from our hearts, in dealing with one another; because under the 'costumes' - of our current personalities, and the parts we play with and in them - We Are All One.  (And All IS One.)

But I am being pushed to my limit.

Although, speaking of a 'limit': It is more as though, feeling the power of both Limitless Love AND Limitless Truth, I am embodying the latter quality more prominently.2  

I will do my best, to keep the balance, between my 'head' and my 'heart'.

And, I can't promise the outcome, of my little personal drama, within the larger one, that we are all involved in.  At this time in particular.

To see it through to a higher conclusion than the one that it is currently heading for, led by people who would take down America.  Not for the highest reasons.  But for the lowest.

That being, Power Over people.  

Not Power With.        

--

P.S.  It is also as though I were channelling the Christ energies, in championing the individual's right to free will, as opposed to the state running everything for The People; making all the decisions for the herd; the chattels.  But since I have serious questions about the Jesus myth, I won't go into that aspect, of my feelings.3
     Don't have to.  The energy of the Founding Fathers is sufficient, to convey the depth of my connection to the spirit, and essence, of their cause.


P.P.S.  And speaking of Obama's book The Audacity of Hope, as I did in my second footnote: I just decided to check it out a bit, on the Internet.  I had heard about it, of course; but I never got that far, in starting to look into his background.  (There was enough material for that as it was.)  Googling it, I came across a review of it in the NY Times Books section of October 17, 2006, by one Michiko Kakutani; who said of it, in part: 
     "...the book gave the reader a heartfelt sense of what it was like to grow up in the 1960's and 70's, straddling America's color lines: the sense of knowing two worlds and belonging to neither, the sense of having to forge an identity of his own."
     'Forge' is the apposite word here, alright.  An identity as a deceptor.  Of a high order.  
     The Order of Lenin, perhaps.
     Well; according to one Tom Fife, that 'observation' is not far off the mark.
     And you will have to Google that reference as well, in order to find it.  The Mainstream Media being what it is.
     And what it is not. 

---

footnotes:


1 channelled by Marlen Swetlishoff/Tsu-tana; for March3-10


2 And thus - I realize, now - why I am so highly offended by acts of Deceit.  And the bigger the Deceit, the bigger the sense of Offense.  And you can't get much more of a size of Deceit (at least in my particular 'book') than the purloining of the American presidency.
     'The Audacity of Hope' indeed.  The Hope to get away with it.  Even with the help of a lot of well-placed accomplices, it was a big - huge - gamble.  So I will give credit where credit is due...
     ...and censure where that is due as well.
     In any event: Everybody's true colors have been exposed, in the working-out of this caper; this heist.  in broad daylight.  Well; insofar as the MSM provided any light on the subject.
     Thank you, Alternative Media on the Internet.  Long may you wave.  And not just a forlorn hand signal, trying to get the public's attention, away from their convenient distractions.
     'Yoo-hoo.  Over here.  Here's the real scoop......Isn't anybody listening?.....'
     Yes.  Heaven knows, Mr. and Mrs. true information......

3  See, e.g., the research of Tony Bushby; and of Ralph Ellis; and of Acharya S.

No comments: