Wednesday 27 March 2013

I've Just Gotta Have Another Puff


You know the song, "Tell St. Peter at the Pearly Gate/That I Hates To Make Him Wait/But I Just Gotta Have Another Cigarette"??  I know the feeling.

I have just read an article on National Review Online, that takes the point of view of the likes of Alan Dershowitz, and some other lawyer, friend of Sen. Ted Cruz, that "of course" he's a natural born citizen, because he is not a naturalized one.

WHAT???!!!

I have one word on and to the matter:

Bollocks.

No; I have more.  And I shot a wad of it at the NRO 'listeners' of that blog; to wit:


kibitzer3 a few seconds ago
A little common sense on this matter would be in order. Some, for reasons of their own, try to argue that there are only 2 types of citizens: 1) natural born citizens, or 2) naturalized citizens. Wrong. Stop and think: Surely the whole point of the exercise was to make sure that the prospective candidate for the position of Commander in Chief of the nation's Military did not have any conflicts of interest - did not have dual loyalties or allegiances, as he would have if he were NOT born of two U.S. citizen parents. Surely those who don't care about constitutional INTENTION don't take those of us who do for fools, as to try to get us to think that the Framers would have been content simply to have meant by that purposely high bar for that particular office ONLY that the candidate could not be a NATURALIZED citizen. If they were concerned enough about the issue, of the candidate's PRIOR citizenship, why would that concern NOT as well have extended to his CURRENT/birth citizenship???
Especially as it is known that they were familiar enough with de Vattel's 'The Law of Nations' that they could see the intrinsic value of the point, in determining the loyalties and allegiances of individuals.
The Framers didn't define what they meant by the term because they assumed that it was obvious what they meant by it. To any comparatively objective person, it should
be.

---

I know I have to 'move up' in my thinking, and start reflecting, at a minimum, 5D consciousness; that it's time for humanity to 'step up to the plate' and go for it, go for the Big One: ascension to a higher level.  Out of the 3D prison that humanity has been in, long enough, now.  But sometimes, my emotional body just takes over.

Perhaps I was one of the Founders and Framers of this nation and its Constitution, as the reason why I take these sorts of matters so personally - matters that I consider the equivalent of a personal attack.  Or perhaps I am just such a 'true believer' of Truth that I just can't stand seeing It dragged in the dirt, let alone be stomped on.

I aspire to be the equivalent of a Being characterized as Limitless Love and Truth.  I still have a ways to go regarding the Love aspect of that Being.  Because if you threaten, seriously, the Truth of things, l'll bite your head off.

So please, you equivalent of agents provocateurs, cut me some slack.  Because I really want to be a better person than I am.  I really do.  But you are making it extremely difficult on me, to get there.

Which gives me some empathy for those other souls who are having a hard time making the grade as well.  And maybe that's what it's all about.  Maybe.

So I'll try to breathe through it all, here, at the last hurdle.

But sometimes............

---
  

No comments: