Saturday 3 January 2015

On The Role Of Quackery...

…in Mainstream Medicine

Another of the many letters in my mail from 'worthy causes'; this one from The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Southern California & Nevada Chapter.  (My, they are very well organized.  Cover the whole of the U.S.A….)

My response to their request for more money to help them fund more research on "FDA-approved therapies" and the"development of approved disease-modifying drugs" for this terrible affliction:

"Dear (Chapter President),

"If your literature ever talked about the role of mycotoxins in the causation of MS, and the efficacy of vitamin D, as an anti-fungal,* in its amelioration and prevention (and therefore the positive benefits of probiotics as well), I might well support you.  Alas, you don't,  So I won't.

"Please take me off your mailing list.

"Thank you anyway,

"Sincerely,"

(etc.)


"*and even statin drugs, in this role

--

My fuse is getting shorter by the day……

I read about all this back in my days in the north of Scotland.  The link with mycotoxins - in both the environment and in our bodies - has been known about for years.  (A major issue in Scotland, and especially in northern Scotland.  For two reasons: 1) less sunshine; and 2) the heavy use of smoked fish/foods, which have mold on them.)  I wrote to both the National Hq & the Scottish Chapter of The MS Society on this issue, citing sources.  The response?  The same as in this country.  The medical-pharmaceutical-government complex at work.

Heads will roll………

P.S. Good sources for more info:
     'The Fungus Link, Vol. 2'  by David Holland, M.D. and Doug Kaufman; and
     'The No-Grain Diet' by Joseph Mercola, M.D.

     Look after yourself.  That's what Mainstream Medicine does.

No comments: