Wednesday 27 May 2015

A Nation Of Wimps

As I Was Saying…

Post-Memorial Day.  Lest We Forget.

Not a good time to be trying to hit me up for some political contributions…

1. A Los Angeles County ‘Area Assessment’ from the Republican Party.  I have been selected blah blah blah.  Under ‘Did I Vote in 2012/2014,’ I wrote in for each time:
    ‘No Clean Elections - No Vote’    
and in the only space provided for writing in something, I wrote in:
    'Remove the Usurper’.

That was from the National Republican Senate Committee.  From the Republican National Committee, I got a mailing that allowed more space for me to vent:

2. They asked me to “help prioritize our [sic; they haven’t read their mail] Party’s position on a number of critical issues facing our nation” in an Intensity Tracking Poll.  In all of the 46 “key issues facing the nation,” they couldn’t think of some “key” ones to my mind; but fortunately they allowed space for one to write in up to 5 more.  I wrote in (as near as I recall in this order):

47. Remove the Usurper.
48. Rein in the NSA.
48. Rein in the NDAA.
49. Remove foreign troops.
50. (I forget this one.)
51. Audit the Fed. 
   
and on the back of the contribution sheet, I wrote/had the space to write:

“Dear Reince [Priebus, RNC Chairman],

“As Chairman of the RNC it is your duty, with the Republican Party being the official opposition party in our 2-party system, to call Obama & the Democrat Party on his illegality in that office, for not being a bona fide “natural born” citizen,* and thus making of the Constitution a dead letter until you do.

“And that goes for the presidential candidacies of Cruz, & Rubio, & Jindal as well.

“As if you didn’t know???”
  (signed)

"* see puzo1.blogspot.com; CDR C.F. Kerchner (Ret.)’s blog; the 2 videos on YouTube by Prof. Herb Titus on the subject; the 7/25/1787 letter by John Jay to G. Washington, in his role as Chair of the Constitutional Convention; & speaking of that, see the proposal by A. Hamilton, as a delegate to those proceedings, that the president need only be a “citizen” - & which proposal was specifically turned down.  

-

Note: I did make a small contribution to the RNC, for the tabulating of my poll.  I didn’t want them to think that I thought that I could get away with giving them a piece of my mind for nothing; rather, wanted them to think that it was worth something to me.

And on the return envelope, a Return Address label that I used had a snow crystal on it; which I pointed to in pen, with the words written underneath: “symbolizing the winter of my discontent”.  And while I was at ‘it,’ I pointed in the same way to the stamp that I had used - a Purple Heart - with the words: “symbolizing my dedication to this nation.  Where’s yours.”

Which leads me to

3.  Having built up a head of steam, I spewed all over Cong. Ryan Zinke’s contribution request received the same day.  On its envelope he billed himself as “the only Navy SEAL in Congress”.  He meant it to point out that “(t)his puts a huge target on my back.  L:liberals despise what I stand for and loathe the passion for which I’m now fighting to advance our conservative agenda”.  But all I could think of, when reading his self-identity, was a caustic: ‘Well, bully for you, Ryan.’  As I replied to him/his donation request:

“Ryan: 

“So what have you been doing about Obama’s purging of the nation’s military officer corps of those who won’t go along with his agenda?  & what have you been doing about the Usurper’s illegality in that office, & as Commander-in-Chief of the nation’s military forces, anyway??      

“See puzo1.blogspot.com if you don’t understand the facts about his ineligibility for that office.  & act on those facts.  & then I will support you further.”

(signed) 


Enough pussyfooting around.  It’s time for action.

Before it’s too late for effective action.


JadeHelm15 is shaping up to be a watershed moment for the nation.

Let's see how many true patriots there are in the nation. 

Lest We Forget.


P.S. Have I made it clear enough yet?  No untruth can move on, with the Ascension process that we are involved in at this time.  No untruth can exist in that intensity of Light.  We move through a Ring-Pass-Not consciousness 'barrier' in order to enter the higher realms - the 'truthful' realms, vibrationally/energetically beyond this matrix, this Illusion, this realm of seeming separation, of duality; having been experienced to learn lessons in, as in a classroom.

It is unreal.

The Real beckons us.  Encourages us.  Fills ours souls with a longing to return

Home.  After our Prodigal Son journeying in a/the wilderness of our making.

To be welcomed back.  With open, loving arms.

Leaving all that is unreal behind us.

Got it?

Yet??

And if not:

Why not???

The Choice is upon you.

Choose wisely.

And please Note:

The easiest way is not always the wisest way.

Actions having consequences, and all.


And P.P.S. Speaking of such consequences, to the likes of letting a non-natural born citizen occupy the Oval Office - from where Obama is wrecking the nation - I have today discovered (via the e-newsletter of CDR Kerchner) that the list of such ineligible candidates for that particular office - for reasons which have become crystal clear, with the current Usurper in there - includes Rick Santorum.
   And so now, it is becoming even more clear, that the Republican Party 'looked the other way' on purpose regarding this issue.
   Which is enough of a criminal act to send its officials to jail, along with the Democrat Party officials, for their conspiratorial actions.
   And we return to the rule of law in this nation.
   And just in time, it would appear; it is increasingly clear.

No comments: