Monday 11 May 2015

Let Me Count The Ways...


Today I received a letter from Marco Rubio/the Marco Rubio For President camp, concerned that they hadn't heard from me as to "a commitment of support".  Their previous letter-opener obviously didn't pass on to him/them my Note of reason for turning their offer down.  I'll try again:

"Dear Marco,*

"You obviously didn't get my previous message, so I'll try again:

"You are ineligible for that particular office, for not being a "natural born" citizen - i.e., one born on the soil (jus soli) of two (U.S.) citizen parents (jus sanguinis).*  Any more than Obama is.  Who needs to be arrested and held for trial, on a whole host of federal charges by now.  And that rent in the fabric of the Constitution - the rule of law - patched up and sealed.  Not rent further by people, out of expediency, trying to make two wrongs make a right.

"Very sincerely,

(signed)

"* see puzo1.blogspot.com; et al

"P.S. You make a good senator.  Keep it up."

-

* Somebody had crossed out my last name in salutation on the letter and written in my first name.  I thought I would return the favor.

--

I wish these people would give up trying to make me think the corrupted way they do.

It's not in my nature to.

No comments: