Thursday 7 May 2015

On Putting Out Positive Themes


I am aware of some particular themes that have cropped up in my life/awareness very recently, which I feel deserve to be emphasized at this time in particular.

One was occasioned by a mailing from Dr. Ben Carson, or at least from his camp, soliciting funds but in a nice way, which included an offer from him/them for us potential supporters of his presidential campaign to say what being an American means to us.  I found myself responding thusly (in the limited space available):

"Being an American, to me, means believing in the power,  authority, and responsibility of the individual as a child of God - and not to be subservient to either church, state, oligarchy, or tyrant."

And the next day - today - I received another mailing from various bodies in/of the Republican Party, this one from the Republican National Committee (Reince Priebus, Chairman) asking me to clarify my Voter Identification 'Party Affiliation' Status with them.  My response (after changing it to 'None' on their file card on me):

"Dear Reince,

"As soon as the Republican Party calls Obama & the Democrat Party on his illegal occupation of the Oval Office - for not being a "natural born" citizen* - I will reconsider my affiliation with your political party.  As things stand now, you are part of the problem, of the country no longer functioning under the rule of law - i.e., the Constitution."
                                                                              (signed)

"* see puzo1.blogspot.com

-

I will add here, regarding the theme of 'the rule of law and the Constitution':

That return to be facilitated by the new, positive timeline that we are on; which has come in since December 21, 2012, confounding the longstanding and best-laid plans of our erstwhile Keepers, known variously as the Illuminati, the Cabal, the Powers That Be (TPTB), the Keepers of the Matrix, etc., and which plan for us to-them 'useless eaters' has been characterized by "war disease crime and poverty".  

The words, and notion, are those of one Alfred Lambrement Webre, the keeper of the websites NewsInsideOut.com, positivefuture.info, and exopolitics.com; the first of which I read and watched this evening, where he was shown, embedded in the article, carrying on a radio interview with a fellow in Australia, on the subject of 'An Extinction-Level False Flag Event' purportedly coming up in September of this year and its aftermath extending into October of next year.  It's all very intriguing stuff, which I won't go into detail here; but I wanted to relate some of A.L.W.'s 'presentation' to the theme I presented at the beginning of this blog, and to those people whose lives I have occasioned to be in touch with.  That of the positive qualities of the United States, and how -  according to his take on all that is going on - we are to get back to those positive values, on this positive timeline that we are on.  Featuring in particular:

* the role and sovereignty of the individual; and

* the role of the original Constitution.  Not as it was perverted in 1871, with the advent of a corporate U.S., and the beginning of the hijack of the intended United States of America, by TPTB, making the U.S. "a vassal state of the Vatican/Jesuits".

Long story short: His take included how the BRICS nations are going to force the U.S. to:

* honor contracts;

* respect individual and national sovereignty;

* join a monetary gold standard

if it wants to avoid a horrendous economic 'dislocation'.  Which factor was part of TPTB's plan for the world - along with other manufactured crises (think various bioweapons, including the Ebola scare; etc.) - but which is being transmuted into a transition period, and bringing the world to the verge, not of takeover by low-conscious entities, but a Golden Age - literally as well as figuratively.

Characterized fundamentally by the corporate U.S. being disassembled and reassembled with its original intent and Constitution intact.  Moving on a timeline that favors, not "war-disease-crime and poverty".  But "unity consciousness".

Now, that's my kind of talk.

And I'm just the man to be involved in it.

'It': that establishment of a New Order of Things, alright.

Just not the one that TPTB have been working towards.

Their not understanding - caught up as they are in their puffed-up pride - that God moves in mysterious ways, sometimes, His wonders to perform.

To those low-conscious entities, I say:

I assure you that God is not on your side.*  God - the Godhead - is on the side

of Truth
of Love
       and
of Wisdom.

And that is what is going to reign in The New World, aborning.

As we ascend to higher "densities of consciousness," as A.L.W. characterized the matter.

And as I characterize things:

It's clean-up time.

--

* as A.L.W. quoted I think it was Putin, on TPTB's best-laid plans: "It's not gonna work."

No comments: