Wednesday 13 May 2015

When Enough Is Enough


I am a mild man by nature
But when I see such sights
As that the medical-
  pharmaceutical complex
  (and government too,
           for that matter)
Keeps cancer cures from us
Because it is a multi-
  million-dollar business,
                        I see
Not just red, but the end
Of such nonsense.

I won’t have it.

Period.

It can’t withstand
The new energies
Anyway.

What does this have to do
With Ascension energy?
Plenty.
The heart is wounded
By such activity.

And anyway
As I say:
I won’t have it.

Get it
Out
Of my sight.

Which is to say
As well
Get it out of Our sight

because

We
Are 
All
One.

With all our might

harnessed

to

The New.

     -

And thus there is
No more war.
               For,
Why would you go to war
Against yourself?
    (At least, not
   for long; out of
   conditioned habit,
   I would guess.)
It makes no sense.
It just makes ‘cents’
For a moneyed elite
Who want to keep you separate
For that purpose
Besides feeding off of
Your fear; ghouls
That they are.
  To whom I say:
           Begone
To your pit.
          While we
Move on
                justly
Rewarded
For our efforts
Of extraction
From the web
Of Illusion
That we have been caught up in
For so long.
To say to it now:
      So long.
It has been good
To know you

       in a way.
  The Way
Of learning to release
     the Old
In order to make way
                        for
     The New
In metamorphic splendor.

For, it is that time -
        the Time
To move on
In earnest
And joyously.

No comments: