Thursday 9 July 2015

What's In A Name


I find it interesting that I have just heard (via audio tape on the Internet) of a person named Blumenthal in connection with Hillary Rodham Clinton’s stonewalling - and outright lying - regarding her emails during her time as SoS, and just last night read of another person by the same last/family name; and the connection was as if like the difference between night and day.

The latter Blumenthal was Samuel, long associated with the John Birch Society, who recently (June 1) passed on, and was eulogized in The Last Word column in the most recent (July 6th) issue of the JBS’s (excellent) biweekly magazine, The New American.  Samuel Blumenthal was not only a staunch anti-communist and American patriot, but “America’s foremost apostle of phonics,” according to the column’s author (and Senior Editor of TNA), William F. Jasper.  And thereby hangs a blog.

In the column, Jasper referred to “(t)he ‘reading controversy’ that had been launched in 1955 with the publication of Dr. Rudolph Flesch’s bestseller Why Johnny Can’t Read and What You Can Do About It…”  The reference immediately took me back to an experience of mine in 1955 in relation to this general subject (in more ways than one).  Earlier in that year I had had a ‘spiritual experience’ that caused me ultimately to leave my university before Finals were over for my Junior year.  I decided to take last advantage of my formal education, before heading off on what I characterized for myself as my search for capital-t Truth, by checking out the university’s bookstore, to see what I might find/be drawn to there, to take with me into my Unknown, and possibly the Unknown; or at least, possibly the Unknowable.  And there it was: a book curiously titled ‘Why Johnny Can’t Read’.  That sounded intriguing; so I bought a copy - the only book I ended up so purchasing - and headed off on my quixotic journey.  Knowing only that I had to do it.  Take that journey, that is.  Why I bought the book, I didn’t know, precisely.

I was to find out, as part of my larger journey.  But for now, and here:             

The Bottom Line:

There are Jews - Talmudic, Khazar-Jew Zionists, pushing their New World Order totalitarian state, intending to treat the rest of us like the cattle that they think of us as being, to and for them.    And then there are Jews.

Don’t make the mistake of lumping them all into the same socio-political category.

And that’s all, really, that I wanted to say, at this point in time.

Except to add my ‘amen’ to Jasper’s touching eulogy:

R.I.P., Samuel.  A good man is hard to find.  Thanks for coming our way, for a time and season.  And helping to enlighten us.  

In more ways than one.

No comments: