Monday 13 June 2016

If Only Me


My Country, ’Tis Of Thee
                 or
 Musings Of An Old Man
      On A Park Bench
          In The Sun
       In Long Beach


Having made some comments on the Internet regarding the more-and-more apparent false flag op in Orlando, I went out for my daily, and found a new bench to sit on, in the solstice-approaching sun (my regular turn-around bench now cast in the shade.  The shadow, as it turns out, of a bank), before heading back - with a stop off at the supermarket, if it strikes my fancy; depending on various bargains being offered  - towards home.  My main thoughts there, while watching my local world pass by me - and pass me by - and getting some sun in my eyes (sunshine is good for the pineal gland), were of

my country.

Every time I think of how the Usurper in the Oval Office got there, and remains there, I get angry and disgusted; not so much at him - who is, after all, just doing his dastardly thing, as is his nature, and undoubted contract - as at the American people, for allowing this hijack of their country to happen on their watch.  Of my country.

They will get what they deserve.  But I am sorrowful for my country.  For, there is still a spark of life in her.  As long as I continue to breathe.

If only me. 


P.S. In the event, I did not stop off at the supermarket on my way home, and pick up on some bargains.
     Bargains…A country, going for a song......
     Give up on my country?  Never.
     You hear that, you, our erstwhile masters?
     Never.
     I care not what others may do...
     Well.
     A little.
     But as for me:
     Not on my watch, you won't.

--

...and 'me' keeps on the job:

from teaparty.org: ‘’It’s Absolute War!’ Trump Demands Tougher Domestic Surveillance of Mosques’ - June 13

..

As long as obama is in office no actions against muslim-cult will be taken, as obama does not support laws or Constitution, and has been all along supporting islamic terrorism. Until borders are closed and illegal immigrants deported, and any tax paid benefits stopped, and jobs forbidden to illegal immigrants, this will continue and get worse. Ramadan is here and is an excuse to the muslim-cult to murder for points.
Unlike · Reply · like.png  3 hrs



Trump is the nominee Judith and until he becomes president things will get worse. There's no other choice. I, like Trump, have changed my mind on things and like him I once voted Democrat. That doesn't make us flip-floppers. Things change and the party I used to believe in no longer exists. This all should be obvious and apparent by now. John F Kenney could never be a Democrat today. That period died with him and Democrats have never been the same.
Unlike · Reply · like.png 3 · 2 hrs



"There's no other choice." Actually, there is, Mark. There is the choice that oath takers become oath keepers, and do their damn job, and simply arrest the Usurper, and hold him for trial (on a whole host of charges by now, including fraud, perjury, and treason).

It is not rocket science. The definition of a 'natural born citizen’ is "a person born in the country, of parents who are citizens..." That is from the definitive tome of the day on such matters, E. de Vattel's 'The Law of Nations' - and that eligibility requirement for the office of the presidency is STILL IN PLACE, absent a constitutional amendment to the contrary. It just takes our military, current and retired, to do their job, to get this country BACK ON TRACK.

No comments: