Saturday 4 June 2016

In No Uncertain Terms


In my 'Enough Is Enough' blog of Friday I referred, among other measures needing to be taken to set this nation to rights, to the dismissal of the sitting Congress. Did I really mean it?

I most certainly did.

Congress has a constitutional duty to rein in a rogue executive.  I never saw Congress calling Obama on either his ineligibility for the office or on his blatant highhandedness while in the office.  All he seemed to have to do was (nonchalantly) say 'presidential prerogative,' and Congress would (almost dutifully) wave him on through the Constitution, and (almost dutifully) pick up their paycheck at the end of each month.  And continue to collect other perks of the office.

Hey - who do you actually work FOR, you bitches and sons of bitches???

Oops.  Sorry.  No, not for my French.  (I'm entitled.  After all, it is MY country.)  But for just not understanding, that things have changed in the country. And the Congress no longer works for The People ((even though it is they who pay them).  They work for the New World Order mob.  And I should just wake up, and accept the way things are, in this day and age.

Not.

Sorry, boys and girls.  That sort of thing is just not in my DNA.

I, of course, don't know about yours.

You seem to be of a different species.

But, never mind.

It's all moot now, anyway.

You're through.

Finished.

Done with.

Period.

As the rest of us move on.

And Up.

Embodying the kinds of values that will resonate - and resonate us -  with the higher realms.

And leave the others behind.

With those souls who have 'souled' out.  And need a little more seasoning yet.

To make the grade.

And I mean that

in no uncertain terms.

And meaning,

the grade out of elementary school.

And it is, really, elementary.

A shame that you didn't notice.

On your way to your goal, of Power Over Others.

When all the time, it is, in fact, a matter of Power With.

And Within.

 May you catch on to the difference

sooner or later.

But for now, it's

Hasta la vista.  Moral baby.

No comments: