Tuesday 21 June 2016

Questions About A Flat Earth



From:
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 1:03 PM
To:
Subject: FYI: Flat Earth Universe - A Short Film 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgdwiViAw3w
www.youtube.com
If you don't become a Flat-Earther after watching this, you'll at least no longer remain a Ball-Earth believer either; that I can assure you..
--
(My answer)

June 21 (early AM)

Okay, time for a serious discussion on this matter. 

Granted, 'tis a puzzlement about things looking flat for so far away.  And then there is the business of NASA faking images of the Earth from space, and a lot of evidence for a fake landing on the Moon.  But all this material doesn't answer three major questions that I have. 

1. If it isn't the Earth's (round) shadow occluding the Moon in its phases, what is it?

2. The Southern Cross.  It isn't visible in the northern hemisphere.  Granted that there are some constellations along the ecliptic that can be seen from both the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere.  For example, I have seen Orion from both hemispheres.  (I can't remember the angles at which I've seen it.)  But I have only seen the Southern Cross when I was, you should pardon the expression, Down Under.  And as I understand it, there are some other constellations that can only be seen from one hemisphere or the other.  (I'm no expert on that point.  Just on what I can recall seeing for myself.) 

3. There was a major political reason for why the U.S. faked the moon landing - to beat the Soviets.  And since the scientists have discovered the radiation- poisoning Van Allen belt(s), they have been stymied for trying it in reality.  And have had to fake the 'space' issue ever since; at least as far as sending humans into it.  That does not mean that space itself is a fake.

Now, I grant you that there is something very sinister about the Masonic influence on NASA.  And why they might want to keep the 'truth' about space from us.  But, e.g., I'm (ahem) as 'spiritual' as they come, and I don't need a flat earth model to feel the spiritual nature of the universe - of the Creation.  However much it might be just a projection - an illusion.  A matrix.  To give us a classroom, for growing in consciousness stature in (and not jeopardizing real 'reality' in the process).  And so I can easily believe in Dracos and Pleiadians and such; because we live in a realm of choice.  Of duality. Polarity.  Opposition, in order to hone ourselves against it.  Ultimately to graduate from 3D, into the higher realms. 

But of all that, another time.  This, now, is just to voice my main concerns about this model.

And I am still open to material on it.  But I need some answers to these questions.  And so far, I have not seen such answers in the material that you have exposed me to.

For which my sincere thanks.  I always like to know what's going on around me.  As I hope for it to get the hell over with.  And that we MOVE ON.  

Enough of this level of consciousness.  It is asphyxiating.  I find myself gasping for air, often; having had ENOUGH of the nonsense.  

But will see The Play through, to its conclusion.  Hell.  It's why I'm here.


Stan                 

--

I forgot to mention another point that I have made with my cohort here in the past on this issue: the issue of sailors using trigonometry to chart their courses.  Not geometry.   Trig is for a curved surface.  Geometry is for a flat surface. 

Also, one can see satellites moving across the sky at night, on a periodic course precisely as 'they' say it is/they are on.

Now, that could possibly be illusory, and they are indeed going around on a flat surface.  But trig???

I remain unconvinced.

And open-minded.

It is my nature.


P.S. Plus, we could well be kept in quarantine on this planet, because we are still bellicose in and by (human mammal) nature, and are not welcome in space; and that is (possibly) why we haven't gone out into it.  Not that it isn't actually there.    
     Questions are still present...

No comments: